Cyprexx services / Fannie May

FL, United States Review updated:

I worked with cyprexx for 5 months and I was the top producer for pinellas county I was told by Jennifer Bissada I processed 133 houses in one month I was doing fine besides the rediculas jcr changing and the fact that every week i had to call some other ### at fl invoices but asides that last month they put in place a QA department to further harass the vendors I started to notice that my work load was slowing down when i called to see if they had work i was told that they did but only in jacksonville then I started to get a ton of emails like I did when i started but to my supprise they were go backs to houses that the realtor passed and most cases were over 60 days old wanting me to dust surfaces and pull weeds and such I refused to go back but cj agreed to bill me no more than 100 per house to send another vendor back to re do the work I was supprised last week when I couldnt get anyone to return my calls at cyprexx finally i spoke with a coordinator and she informed me i was placed on the do not use list when i called cj she told me it was due to my 19 QA returns that i paid to have fixed I was so angry that I contacted a lawyer and come to find out that you know how they will give a JCR and then say "I dont see that much debris" after the job is done well a JCR is a contract between cyprexx and the vendors and it is binding they told me if i didnt reduce my bill i would be red flagged and placed on the do not use list this is strong arming and I am going to file a lawsuit if any other vendors have proof of this jcr changing please contact me and maybe we can make them accountable for there JCRs and get them to pay us fairly like we should my Email is [protected]@gmail.com and my Name is James Gotti I hope that cyprexx has its coordinators that patrol this site see my name and recognise me Good luck to all who stay with cyprexx and a word of caution to any new vendors that may be thinking about working for them they SUCK.

Comments

• Cc
      15th of Jun, 2012

Completely agree! Worst company in the us to work for. Was told a few weeks ago they was hiring anybody who applied to try and drive down the flat rate prices and to weed out the bid people. They want to move the flat rate price to 300 bucks for 20cubes. In seven years the vendors prices have been cut by 50% or better for more work and now you hae some numb nut in the inspections (they pay 5 bucks a house) dept go back and nit pick the house to death. Te current flat rate is 380 and this is a break even deal. You drive once to see what kind of shape the property's in, the second time to complete, remove 20 cubes of garbage usually to the tune of 80 bucks in lanfill fees, 10 bucks an hour in labor fees for me and a helper comes out to 200 on a 20 cube job, clean the entire house, add up to 20 ligh bulbs, board up to 5 windows, add wire nuts on any exposed wire, gas caps for any exposed gas lines, 2 smoke detectors and a dozen air fresheners, 80 more bucks in diesel, spend 2 hours cutting all the yard that hasn't been cut in a year and pulling the flowerbeds and edging and then to get called back at least one more time for the inspections dept 2 months later because the grass has grown back. While the owner Brett scoots around on his 80ft boat and houses on the water and taking all his managers to Hawaii and other exotic trips. Sounds like something you would do in china or Mexico. Oh yeah don't let me forget. At the end of the year they send you a 300k 1099 you have to fight with the government with for the next 10 years because they say there is no way you made this kind of money and you really make a dime.