CVSverbal abuse and brute force

An Dec 21, 2014 New York, NY Review updated:

Today 12/21/2014 was the worst experience I have ever had in my entire 24 years of life. I am a single mother full time student and after school counselor I often am doing too many things at a time. during my usual craziness I misplaced a few thing and was on the way to pic up my daughter and I walked out CVS located at 129 Fulton street. I was apprehended by security with brute force. Although I was complying and told him that I was in pain he continued to pin my arm in a way that caused me pain. The whole way in the store and to the basement I informed him I was in pain and he ignored me.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in New York, NY This security didn't want to hear anything I had t say and continued to verbally abuse me. I told him that I wished to speak to my dad who was a cop or my lawyer he took my phone so I couldn't do so. he made me sign a paper and wouldn't give me a copy of it although I asked multiple times. I then called the cops because I wanted to file a complaint or press charges they tole me it was best if I left it alone or I would be going to jail. I can not be labeled a shop lifter a banned from CVS I will not take this sitting down. Or atleast that security needs some kind of punishment he cant talk to people with destain and disrespect or verbally abuse them no matter what he thinks of them.

Comments

•   Dec 25, 2014

Couldn't the baby foddah pick up the kid? where is he? And just what exactly did you filch from the store? That's what we want to know.