CVS — verbal abuse and brute force
Today 12/21/2014 was the worst experience I have ever had in my entire 24 years of life. I am a single mother full time student and after school counselor I often am doing too many things at a time. during my usual craziness I misplaced a few thing and was on the way to pic up my daughter and I walked out CVS located at 129 Fulton street. I was apprehended by security with brute force. Although I was complying and told him that I was in pain he continued to pin my arm in a way that caused me pain. The whole way in the store and to the basement I informed him I was in pain and he ignored me.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in New York, NY This security didn't want to hear anything I had t say and continued to verbally abuse me. I told him that I wished to speak to my dad who was a cop or my lawyer he took my phone so I couldn't do so. he made me sign a paper and wouldn't give me a copy of it although I asked multiple times. I then called the cops because I wanted to file a complaint or press charges they tole me it was best if I left it alone or I would be going to jail. I can not be labeled a shop lifter a banned from CVS I will not take this sitting down. Or atleast that security needs some kind of punishment he cant talk to people with destain and disrespect or verbally abuse them no matter what he thinks of them.
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly