CVS / precscription relfill

24800 S Tamiami Trail, Bonita Springs FL, United States
Phone: 239-947-0234

I have had my prescriptions filled at the same CVS pharmacy and location for the past 2 years. I moved down to Florida From Ohio at that time and went about getting new doctors and this was my neighborhood pharmacy. Today I went to get the same 6 prescriptions filled that I always do and was told by a new and very rude pharmacist that he would not fill them. When I asked why he stated that I needed to go to a different pharmacy? I asked him if he was refusing to fill all my prescriptions and he said he would not fill any of them. I can't understand why this would happen and I called corporate to complain about the treatment I received and was told they stand behind their pharmacist and his decision to not fill the prescriptions. So I guess customers mean nothing and the fact that I have been a customer getting the same 6 prescriptions filled for the past 2 years there means nothing. I guess now CVS;s pharmacists are Doctors and they know what is best for a patient despite going to medical school or at the very least calling my doctor to discuss with him why they would not fill my medications. I'll go to Walmart and get my medications filled from now on even though it is a much further drive but at least I won't be humiliated in front of other customers by a young pharmasist who is playing God with peoples medications.
W