CVS Pharmacy / pharmacy
I was at the pharmacy counter picking up a prescription. The pharmacy technician went to retrieve the RX when another employee stopped her and began questioning her about the previous customer. I could not see the other employee however I believe it was the pharmacist. The other employee began reprimanding the technician loud enough that I could hear her. I could see the technician and could tell how uncomfortable she was. I myself was very uncomfortable as the technician knew I heard every word, I can only imagine how many others also heard. It was not a pleasant conversation. I understand the need to discipline an employee however, there is a time and place but not where others can hear, especially customers. I hope this situation will be looked into.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly