CVS Pharmacy / CVS Healthrude employees / pharmacy

I visited the pharmacy on 12/02/18 @ 1108, at the location of 1706 US Highway 1. I was assisted by two of the rudest people I have ever encountered at CVS. Tammy, who initially assisted me became irritated when I asked why I had to drive around and get at the end of a 5 car line, when I am the customer being served. Tammy proceeded to roll her eyes and storm away but not before saying " Well, just stay there". Janet then comes to the window and I share with her that Tammy was rude to me. I explained, I am a customer too and I don't understand why the next customer is more important than my needs. Janet then says "well we have a set time to help people and our line was long.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Vero Beach, FL Janet then added sarcastically, "and she wasn't rude to you, I was standing right there". I was appalled that I would be talked to like my concerns and my business didn't matter. I asked Janet " So, you get to determine when your co-worker is rude to a customer"? I repeated what Tammy said and asked Janet "So, this is now the new way of doing business for CVS because I have been coming a long time and this is a first". Janet then stated, after I got both of their names, have a good day. After I called the store back, an associate advised me that Conner was in charge of the pharmacy and he would be available the next day. I planned to call but after the way I was treated by not 1 but 2 of their staff, I didn't see a point.

Disappointed