CVS Pharmacy / misfilled prescription
I have had multiple problems with this store and have complained to the regional manager before in regard to misfilled prescriptions, missing prescriptions. On November 18, 2008 the store labeled the bottle as containing 60 tablets - which is what the prescription called for. The bottle contained only 30. Plus, at the time of pickup, I had someone else pick them up for me because I was disabled, I had a total of four to pickup and the counter person was told I had four - there were three bagged together and one by itself. The pickup person was given only the three and the fourth never even looked for. I had to return (using a walker) to get the fourth item and to get my prescription of what was supposed to be 60 pills refilled properly.
In addition, the store was extemly cluttered and not fit for someone in a walker to be in.
The difference between 60 pills and 30 is obvious. This is not an isolated event. What can be done to clean up CVS's act? How do we know their actions haven't resulted in a wrongful death situation? Wrong prescription or wrong dose has happened to me also and is documented. Sloppy - to the point of needing law enforcement here.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - prescription medication 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - store manager very rude
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy
- CVS Pharmacy - 12 pack of diet coke