CVS / non approval of check

2091 E Lake Shore Drive, Smyrna, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 770-861-1800

My wallet has been mis-placed between an ambulance ride and a visit to the Emergency Room. While I am trying to get the ambulance drivers and tthe ER staff to find my wallet, I am having to rely on my checking account and picture ID. However, TeleCheck is arbitarily declining the checks because I don't use them much. It is a paperless world.
Stop arbitarily declining my checks without at least looking at my checking account balance. Do some actual work for your processing fee!!!
Charles David LeCroy, P.E.
Ref No: 2513437

Comments

31st of Mar, 2012

Ask yourself, do I really want Telecheck, or any other company, to have the ability to access my account balance?

• Wi
      1st of Apr, 2012

Telecheck has a set system in place that declines checks if the system suspects any type of fraud or in your case you do not have a consistent pattern of usage at a particular store, which again amounts to basically the same as when your credit card suddenly gets frozen because of unusual charges.

It might suck right now because you don't need it, but if it was declining checks being written by someone else without your knowledge using your account number, I doubt you would be complaining about it.

You can't have it both ways...