Crossdrilledrotors.ca / Horrible quality-$$$$$

1 200-6995 Westbury st,H3W 2X9Montreal Qc, Canada Review updated:

I purchased rotors and pads from this Canadian performance store...
What a mistake!! Expensive, poor quality and service was horrible!
They made me feel stupid about their garbage rotors and pads..
No refunds, unless you want to lose the $1000 you invested in brakes.. What a scam!!
And it's Canadian...
They Promise a satisfaction guarantee. They don't even hold up to it.

So disappointed!! Please stay away from this site! (Notifying the BBB)
There's a $1000 I will never get back and a month + before they sent me back newer rotors..
Oh and if you don't speak French, they randomly put you on hold ignoring you till your so frustrated you want to hang up.
These are the kind of products $1000 gets you at CrossDrilledRotors.com

Crossdrilledrotors.ca

Ba
Aug 10, 2015

Comments

• Ro
      18th of Feb, 2016

DO NOT buy from this company they are fraud/scammers con-artists.
    I ordered premium X coat rotors and they rusted within first week . They also place luk Schaffer sticker over top of other manufacturer brand label on packaging. They do not respond or know how to handle issues. They Asked me for more money in order to obtain replacement. Don't be fooled by claiming to have quality parts and Canadian what a disgrace! They have stolen my money!

They are terrible with customer service ignore emails and calls there are much better quality products out there I regret this purchase and would not ever buy from this place or recommend don't believe all the good reviews about this company.

2nd of Jun, 2016

I agree. My pads squeak and rattle worse than an old rocking chair. Horrible service. Took me months and months to get the pads and rotors. My mechanic said I couldn't buy cheaper pads if I tried.

• Bo
      24th of Mar, 2017

ORDER WAS PLACED, ORDER WAS DELIVERED. AFTER LOOKING AT REVIEWS ONLINE ABOUT CREDIT CARD SCAMS HAPPENING SHORTLY AFTER OTHER PEOPLE PLACED ORDERS, MY CARD WAS COMPROMISED AND FRAUDULENTLY USED FOR UBER RIDES. BEWARE