Crazy Dave's Tool Shed / Non-delivery full order

99 Washington StreetBoston, MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 781-426-0040

Boston Computer Group <bostoncg.com> & claims to be a global computer component provider but sells household items through Amazon.com as "CrazyDavesToolShed".

They shipped me a manufacture's carton which had been opened, 1/4 the contents removed, stuffed with paper to disguise the absence, and resealed. 2 emails & 2 phone calls promised fix. Justica.com lists Fed Court cases - wiretap & breach of contract. REAL PHONE [protected]; Amazon.com lists [protected] which is a recording. When they called me their calling number was blocked and they left messages -- I could never call back and discuss my problem with "Leanne" -- or anyone else.

More Crazy Dave's Tool Shed Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Fo
  18th of Aug, 2008
Even FedEx cannot locate the shipment which is a week overdue. Seller is unresponsive to all inquiries including myself, Amazon and FedEx.
On a Poulan Wildthing chainsaw, Crazy Dave offered a price too good to be true. Fooled again.
De
  12th of Oct, 2008
Sent for a vacuum food saver, received the bags but no vacuum sealer, just thought it would come later was checking on website when I seen this about not sending full order. Pretty darn rippy!!! Want my merchandise. marketplace order # 105-3670109-4431450
Ri
  29th of Dec, 2008
CrazyDavesToolShed website indicated 6 pack of Working Hands hand conditioner. When package arrived only received one container. Email to seller has gone unanswered for 14 days - still no response. Avoid this seller!
  18th of Apr, 2009
I had ordered some ammo and website stated 1000 rounds for a cheap price, ordered it and only received 250 rounds for the price of which was suppose to have been 1000. They do not respond to my calls or emails and I have been trying to get a hold of them for a month. When I ordered, it was also through Amazon.com but the company was called "ProMax Supply". So it seems they continue to change their name. I am contacting the BBB and Amazon as they should not let them advertise on their web.