[Resolved] Crafty Brandingdid not deliver the website they promised - threatened me

I needed to have a website built for my small workshop and did not have a very big budget, so when I came across crafty branding advertising websites for $249 I found it was within my budget.

At the start they seemed fine but as soon as I sent them the deposit they took 8 days to send back a design, even though on their website they claimed they would send a design in 24 hours. The design they sent back was very basic, it looked like a child had put it together, was very disappointed.

They mentioned they would send through another design, that took an extra 5 days to send through a 2nd design which was no better then the first design, it looked as like they simple have a library of templates they must use and do not custom design their websites as they advertise on their website.

At this stage I had tried calling them and they said they were busy and to only contact them via email, at the start they were happy to take my calls and now they're blocking me and I can only get a hold of them via email which they take forever to reply.

After searching around online I found crafty branding had many other negative reviews from other people going through the same thing I went through and never getting a website, so I had decided to pull the pin after 3 weeks of waiting and asked for a refund.

This is when they started to get nasty and mentioned they would not send the refund, even though once again on their website they mention they have a 30 day refund policy, I guess that is to lure people in.

I mentioned that I would be contacting Consumer Affairs and leaving a negative review and they started to threaten me mentioning that they would post up negative reviews about my business, so at this point I had enough and just want to warn everyone else to stay away from crafty branding.

• Resolution statement

• Crafty Branding Customer Care's Response, Jul 25, 2018

this client is posting some fake reviews because they are our competitors and they are just trying to pull us down.

Totally fake.