CPS / Monet Taylor

1 Bedford, TX, United States

This woman came to my home. She was nice until she was done. I took a mouth swab and passed. I did the saftey plan even though I refuse to work with them any longer. Because she tells me one thing like withhold the child. And now they pretend they are on everyone's side me and my ex the father had just got thing working and she is no longer on the case. Molly CPS manager is doing the same. I am not a threat I physically raised my 5year old.
I should not have to jump through hoops to be with my child that I raised. If they really wanted to help they would stop telling lies and manipulating both parties. This is the Stanford location in Arlington. Molly asked me to work with her she told my child's father to with hold him. CPS cannot tell where you can allow your child to go without signing a legal document. But they do and that's if there is no court order but they can tell you to obey the court order. Theses CPS caseworkers are just trying to get their quotas just like cops. I don't appreciate that they think they can act as the law. Everything they asked I did and now I question opening the door. I really hope something about these power control issue.

Sa