Costco Wholesale Corporation / tire department

1 13463 Washington Blvd, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, Marina Del Rey, CA, United States

To whom it may concern at Corporate:
On January 19 2019. I went to the Costco Tire department, to get an nail in my left rear tire fixed. I arrived there at 10:30 am, one of the employees in the tire department said it would be at least 3.5 to 4hours, and i'll have to go to the front counter to proceed with the paper work. so i quickly parked the car, went to the front counter and there I waited 40 minutes in line to get served, with approximently 6 people ahead of me. one guy at the register to start. About 25 minutes in, they get an extra person to help. I then received paper work that stated time of process, at time in 11:10:58 am. time out 17:17:37 pm. On paper that is 6 hours later, not counting the 40 minutes waiting to Receive my paper work. Just for an nail in the tire that could take 10 to 15 minutes. This is unacceptable, Of the wait time. this should of been bump up in its time due to the Circumstance of task at hand. The time took longer than stated. Actual time arriving 10:30 am, time leaving 5:17 pm. The time spent at Costco is very unacceptable.

Costco Wholesale Corporation