Costa Coffee / gift card
We moved from South Wales to Blackpool and we were given a £10 Gift card by friends which was bought in Costa in Trostre in Llanelli.unfortunately when we went to use it we were told that the card had not been activated so we could not use it.I understand that sometimes things do go wrong but my daughter also had a £10 card of her sister which was bought in the same store and that also had not been activated. I trust that this is an oversight on your stores behalf and look forward to your early reply.many thanks Dave.
More Costa Coffee Complaints & Reviews
- Costa Coffee - verbal abuse from two members of staff 
- Costa Coffee - accused of theft
- Costa Coffee - service / staff 
- Costa Coffee - service and hygiene 
- Costa Coffee - sickness
- Costa Coffee - coffee and service
- Costa Coffee - assistant manager
- Costa Coffee - staff complaint
- Costa Coffee - black forest and hazelnut and praline and cream hot chocolate
- Costa Coffee - lack of service!