CorsetDealJust don't!

I bought a corset from this store CorsetDeal and the one arrived was way too bug for me so I contacted their customer service and asked for a replacement. I pad for the return shipping and a restocking fee and when I received the replacement and tried it on I realized that was the same corset! It was still too big, so I decided to ask for a refund but they refused and said that they don't do refunds. They said that they can make another replacement but I refused and later sold my corset on eBay. Better stay away from CorsetDeal, they are highly unprofessional and make too many mistakes.

Cl
Jan 24, 2017

More CorsetDeal Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Co
      Jan 24, 2017

Dear Customer, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. As far as i can check with the details i have with me, you ordered a top size XL which was not a good fit, and you exchanged it for a L size. The L size delivered unfortunately is faulty, which is rare, but we promptly processed a replacement for size L. If you want sure i can share screenshots of all conversations here with you. We are sorry but we only do exchange or return one time, sure we offer refunds but we offer only once, either a refund or exchange. That is as per standard policy we have, I apologize if you felt that is not you agree to but we cannot change that. It is same for all our valued customers.

• Al
      Oct 16, 2018

This has been probably the worst shopping experience of my life. I've tried countless ways to get ahold of someone...there is no one available to answer the phone, the call back function doesn't work, the chat feature takes hours to respond (not that I've gotten one), and the email responses just keep giving me the runaround. Here's to hoping a blast on social media gets me some answers.
    I sent back my first corset (which, to be fair, was just GORGEOUS but I ordered too big) to be be exchanged and it was confirmed delivered on 9/14. I received no notification that my return had been received - I literally had to ask for it myself after I hadn't heard anything for a week. After finally getting delivery confirmation, I received an email asking what I wanted in exchange, even though I already provided that on the paperwork with the return, as instructed. On 9/24 I received an email stating that the exchange was being processed and that I would receive a tracking number at a later date. Again, I had to be the one to follow up and ask for the tracking information, only to be told on 9/27 that my item was a pre-order that needed to be manufactured! No one bothered to mention that to me before this point, or I would have selected another item and saved everyone the headache. And of course, I was told I'd receive tracking information at a later date. Almost another week goes by, and of course, I have not yet received the tracking information. So, again, I (the customer) had to follow up with a status inquiry on 10/2, specifically stating that the whole reason for this purchase was for a Halloween event on 10/20 and that I was beginning to get nervous about not receiving it on time. On 10/3, I received an email stating that it was being processed and due to ship in 2-3 working days. I had not received the tracking info by the third working day (which carried over a weekend and a holiday), and so naturally, I sent yet another inquiry on 10/9 followed by another on 10/10. On 10/11, I was notified that the item was NOT in fact, being shipped due to a quality issue. While I can appreciate the fact that they don't want to ship a subpar quality item, this has just gone on too long...to the point of abject disappointment and frustration.
    It's literally been a month, and I'm upset that I have had to all of the followup on my own. I was never notified of the receipt of the original item - I had to confirm that myself. I was not notified of the replacement's "pre-order" status until after the fact, nor was I given the option to change my order to something that was in stock. And I'm just now being notified of the quality issue, which I only received because my own persistence.
    Last Friday I got yet another email stating that the tracking information will be updated the following day...can you guess what happened next? That's right! NOTHING. No shipping confirmation, no tracking information, and no responses to email or chats (because apparently having people to actually speak to isn't a business practice). Here we are, a month from when this started and 4 days from my Halloween event and still this hasn't been resolved. I have no time to purchase another one and am still out the money I spent on this one in the first place.
    I have asked for expedited shipping (which I don't think is unreasonable at this point) and I also asked to hear from someone in upper management in the customer service department; someone should be made aware of the debacle that has been my return/exchange experience and how utterly disappointed I've been as first time customer. Aaaaaand, you guessed it. SILENCE.

• Co
      Oct 17, 2018

@algray1219 Dear Customer,
    We really apologize for the inconvenience due to delay. As per our telephonic conversation, we have emailed the tracking details at your registered email address. Please let us know for any further assistance.

Kind regards,