CORA LLC / Non payment
I have been employed with CORA for 3 months. In that time, I have seen people bullied publicly and worked nearly to death. Most or perhaps all of the people employed are disabled and these people are taunted, treated with hostility and generally mismanaged by a host of clowns that Ringling Bros couldn't have thought up. Also, I have not been paid in 6 weeks and when I was paid, it was very little. I heard that most of the people working here either had not been paid or were paid so little, it wasn't worth mentioning. After begging for several days because of lack of food and medication, one person received a check for $7.00. I also heard that a person was unable to buy their cancer medications because of CORA's non-payment. Maybe the rest of this is rumors but I know I haven't been paid and I wonder why not. Isn't CORA getting government assistance from the Vet's administration and the local voc. rehabs? Where does that money go? It certainly doesn't go to pay staff or at least I haven't seen what I am owed.
I am unsure what to do about this but want someone to tell me who should hear about this. Even though I work here, I'm really not working so I think they should be shut down for treating people this way.
More CORA LLC Complaints & Reviews
- CORA LLC - Employees haven't been paid in nearly 2 months, CEO threatening to fire people for complaining about the company. 
- CORA LLC - Atrocious Treatment of Disabled Employees 
- CORA LLC - UNPAID WAGES 
- CORA LLC - Despicable behavior towards employees 
- CORA LLC - I am tired of working for nothing! 
- CORA LLC - stop covering 
- CORA LLC - Treatment, Pryroll 
- CORA LLC - get your story straight