Connectionsacademy.com / There is no personalized curriculum, as advertised
I'm in Connections Academy and I am now getting failing grades in classes I was passing (or would have been passing) in public school. They give false advertising by saying a child can go at their own pace, when in all honesty, they cannot. I'm a slower worker, but I turn in A work because I make sure I understand what I'm doing instead of just speeding though it. My teachers didn't care about that. When my homeroom teacher would contact me, she would push lower classes because of a lighter workload, but without the things to challenge me. There is also no personalized curriculum, as advertised. LiveLessons also just seem to be a waste of time.
More Connectionsacademy.com Complaints & Reviews
- Connections Academy Online School - My child can not graduate this year due to Connection Academies lack of communication and misrepresentation
- Connectionsacademy.com - They didn't teach or provide anything useful
- Connections Academy - Not that good
- Connections Academy - regarding the teachers
- Connections Academy - Horrible