ConfidentialAccess.com / They are rip off people!

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

It’s been 3 month since I have made an order they have charged me and I did not received any product from them. They are ignoring my emails, I have wasted ₤595.00. Be aware don’t order from them!

Comments

• Ca
      4th of Oct, 2007

CA is a global organisation we don't rip anyone off, if you have a genuine gripe give us your order number before making lewd comments and CA will deal with your complaint.

Regards
    CA
    Security
    www.confidentialaccess.com

• Ha
      16th of Feb, 2008

i orderd over 5 months ago £500 still not got anything only get diffrent answers from their live help and call centre. emails dont get replied to then when you complain on the forums they just delete it straight away so the other customers dont see it. tell you the truth people stay away from these people they will take your money fast and then ignore you. make you promises like we will sort this out ther is no one else that can do this. TRUE no one else has ripped me off.

dont bother asking for order number you know the people that you ripped off.

STAY AWAY FROM CA

17th of Feb, 2008

Hi Hassan

I just wanted to know which service you applied for with CA?

• St
      21st of Feb, 2008

Ive ordered from CA and the goods came 6 weeks later, admited the shipping was long and there was times that you werent sure but they delivered and live help answered any questions i had. Item is near flawless, you can tell their products took a long time to design.

20th of Mar, 2008

You are talking [censored]e, follow the CA Complaints procedures and get a refund if need be. Emails don't get answered if you use a ### email provided that censors all your email. Common email providers will not deliver to CA as we are classed as a clandestine organisation.

So Mt Gobby before shouting your big mouth off send CA some information about your order, get the big chip off your shoulder and get your £500 back we don't need it! It is idiots like yourself that give Great Britain the degree of degeneration it suffers today...

• Th
      5th of Oct, 2008

The BBC, Fox News and the Daily Mail seemed most impressed with the products they received from C.A. Just look at their websites and they say how they received quality novelty documents!

19th of Oct, 2008

• Mk
      24th of Jan, 2009

Check it out useful info

1st of Mar, 2009

CA is con merchants save your money….

There credit profiles are nothing more than ID theft... what CA do is find someone with the same name as you (there will be loads in the uk) they then find an empty house give you some fake documents to have the mail diverted form that address to yours, you then start a line of credit in your name at the empty house…

This used to work fine about 10 years ago now the credit reference agencies are hot on it and when you first apply for credit in your name at the empty house giving the address of the person with the same name as you as a previous the date of birth will mismatch as you will both have different dates of birth the lender will put a fraud (CIFAS) warning on your credit file so the “new you” is stopped in their tracks! Also the person with the same name as you is also buggered!!

This is not virtual living its deception and if the lender is peed off with you they may well call the police it is not legal to claim you lived at an address or addresses you haven’t to obtain credit regardless of what CA tell you

• Gi
      23rd of Mar, 2009

ConfidentialAccess are a bunch of idiotic thieves who could manage to process documents for government officials and get themselves in hot water, but they ripped me off a genuine ordinary person who need to use their services! I paid £600 and months later still nothing in spite of my emails.
    They are now claiming to be back in business-beware.

• St
      4th of Jan, 2010

I agree, ConfidentialAccess are a bunch of thieving idiots!
    They have taken me for £905, do not trust them, they will rob you blind!
    My order number is 100000517, everyone on here complaining is correct, if you try and contact them they wont reply and if you post the problem they will delete it!
    They are a waste of time and money...BEWARE!

• On
      16th of Jan, 2010

Stoney01,
    CA would not steal your money as you well know, if you have posted on the forum you would also know that there is a management review currently so there will be delays.

Coming on boards like this wont help and if your post on the forum was in the same manner as this then it would be deleted if it was a properly worded post then the moderators would have left it.

As for some of the other silly posts on here, Impersonation is NOT a crime . Banks stealing millions of pounds and MP's on the take doesn't seem to be a crime either but would you target them?.

Once CA is back up and running I would suggest you read all there T&C's then maybe you would not post such rubbish on here.

Ontheway.

As

20th of Jan, 2010

confidential access is the best site, u idiots are stupid, just becasue orders sometimes can get late dont mean u have been scammed, i have ordered alot from them, they are great, so shut up and take of your crap and stop giving websites liket these who are here to help us a bad name, ###

20th of Jan, 2010

martinpar YOUR COMMENT- There credit profiles are nothing more than ID theft...

you are a very stupid person who dont know what they chating about, read read read on there website and u may learn something

if it was ID theft dont you think the police would have shut down the webiste along time ago, the police dont have aleg to stand on as everything is above board. People like to get me angry!

• Pi
      1st of Feb, 2010

Ontheway,
    If CA are so great please answer the following:
    Why have I not been contacted for the past 2 months?
    CA have taken my money and not given me any answers, why?
    Why have I not received a refund until they sort themselves out?
    I am still £905 out of pocket with no communication from CA for 2 months, you might think this is acceptable, I do not!
    I wish CA would contact me and be informative, I am only posting my experience with CA which has not been great so if anyone wants details of my order and problems they can contact me at dave@jsbd.co.uk
    Instead of defending CA why not try to solve my problem if you have anything to do with them!
    I will continue to advertise the theft of my money by CA until someone from CA has the balls to contact me and if they cant give me what I want please refund and I will be gone.
    I would advise anyone reading this to stay away from CA until they sort themselves out, its a shame because I had high hopes but have been let down!

4th of Feb, 2010

ontheway,
    Unfortunately i have to agree with pipeup even though i have recieved some quality product's in 2008
    i still have an order outstanding for over a year.i know an accept they have had a lot of problem's over
    that period but i still had to laugh when you an other's recieved their order's but mine still goe's on as
    obviously do other's, no apology or information just re-order an hope they stay online for long enough for
    order to be completed but i think even you have to agree they have had long enough to complete an
    deliver, so i'm still two grand down with no end in sight!
    Their are two side's to every situation but blatantly ignoring other people's experiance with C.A is a bit
    much, was it not c.a who said last summer that if they did go down they would update on twitter?i'm
    wondering who is the bigger twit!!
    Miffed.

• Yo
      12th of Mar, 2010

The first time i delt with CA (having spent over £400 for myself and others) thye sent me exactly what i asked for. THEN the had a big bust operation on their hands after which having taken £1200 for an order prior i recieved nothing, I sent email after email and got no response until i posted the FACTS of this on their own forum, then my account was shut down.

They love to say, follow the official complaints line and they'll sort but they don't they just keep ignoring you.

I don't think they're trying to rip people off i just think they can't cope with everything they wish they could offer. To big for their own boots i think. Never again

• Pi
      11th of Apr, 2010

Hi Guy's.

I have to say I love CA ! I haven't used them for a while but the times I have I never encountered any real problems. Does anyone know when they are expected to be up and running again, I checked today and their website is down..? Or is that it now.. no more CA..?? I hope not..

can someone give me an update please :0)

Many thanks.

• Po
      27th of Jun, 2010

As a past customer of CA I can only tell how I found it, the best [censored]ing ever as long as you had abrain cell to use it correctly
    please come back -alone fighting the financial industry et al- David and Goliath again.We can beat them but only with your help Commander
    polish aka monty

• Di
      27th of Sep, 2010

Hi, does anyone know why i can´t access the confidential access site... i have used their service´s in the past and found them a great help... when i try to go to their site it just says check...
    regards