Commercial Lending CapitalRefi Scam

J Review updated:

This company took an indefinite amount of time to figure out if they wanted to finance our business loan. When we approached them after 6 months of sumbitting all our documents, they said they were not able to do the loan and will keep our deposit of 15k for damages and ask for another 35k. That is riduculous, 50k for doing nothing! Please avoid this company - they are cheaters.

More Commercial Lending Capital Complaints & Reviews

Jun 16, 2009

They made you wait long enough for them to be able to claim 'sorry, no refunds!'

>>Bhanu Inc

oh hindus/indians. figures. well you should have known really how things would turn out.

Jun 17, 2009

What, we should have known that White Old Americans are cheaters? If you want to talk directly, call me !!! As us Indians own and manage some of the largests hotels in America and control 60% of the hotel industry in the United states. The lender was reccomended to us by an American loan broker!

Jul 14, 2009

CLC takes deposits to stay afloat. They do not request your financials upfront deliberately like a sly fox state in they term sheet that you need to carry a good enough DCR. This way it is your fault if the loan does not cash flow. If that does not become the problem then later down the line they will find something else on why you screwed them when they took all your money and provided you with a great service. Get real!!! These guys are simply stated snakes in the grass. Call the CA Department of Real Estate and file a complaint and your local FBI field office as several (in the hundreds) are being ripped off daily throughout the US.

• E
      Aug 03, 2009

True that! I heard word of a class action suit! I would love to get in on that. They are disreputable hacks but by the time I figured that out it was too late.

• 1
      Sep 10, 2009

I am an ex-employee of CLC with a mission to shut them down. Anyone wanting to make a contribution to this effort, please contact me, [protected]@yahoo.com. Provide your contact information and I will only too happy to respond.

Sep 10, 2009

I will join you, I'm Jay from Atlanta, Georgia. My phone is [protected], email is [protected]@hotmail.com. They took me for about 12k with no loan at the end of it and delayed my business from getting a loan now because of the economy. My business and livelihood are now both in jeopardy.

• B
      Feb 21, 2010

I was cheated out of $6, 000 from these scam artists as well! Scott Oakley, Nicole Ferguson, Clinton Davis, Kevin King and the rest of them should be in jail for life!!! I experienced the same story as noted above (which had effected hundreds of other investors as well). If anyone knows of any class action, or would like to join forces, please contact me at [protected] or [protected]@gmail.com

• 1
      Mar 17, 2010

Hello Everyone,

Great news! I just got off the telephone with an attorney at Branton & Wilson in San Diego, CA. His firm represents two gentlemen who were swindled out of a whopping $106, 000.00 in up front fees collected by Commercial Lending Capital. (we all know the story)

These guys finally had their arbitration hearing on February 23rd, in Orange County, and the decision was just received, today, 3/12/10. The victims were awarded a full refund of their deposit of $106, 000.00 + treble damages of $324, 000.00 + attorney's fees of approximately $100, 000.00, WOW!! Who wouldn't like to be a fly sitting on the walls at CLC about now?

This judgment is a result of statements, testimony, and evidence contributied by many of you out there. Let me say THANK YOU! We are making progress towards final justice for every victim.

Please be encouraged by this news and know that this decision is being forwarded to law enforcement. I expect it won't be long, before we see the CLC gang in matching jump suits.

Note: They have moved thier office from Riverside to Corona and they are now targeting the residential market. They may be using a company name of Commercial Loan Processing or Processors, make no mistake, they are the same company.

I will continue to keep you posted.