Colotox / Failure to cancel order

1 Wailuku, HI, United States Review updated:

I used the trial order of Colotox and was dissatisfied with it. There was no phone number so that I could cancel the order. When I received shipment of Colotox at the Post Office, I refused it and sent it back.
I noticed that this uninformed company charged my account again this month. I am on Social Security and cannot afford this unwanted and unnecessary product. I does not work as I discovered in Santa Fe, NM in 1994.
If you do not cancel this order, I will be forced to change my credit card number.
The second product has not arrived as yet because I am on the island of Maui in Hawaii. Everything goes to Honolulu on Oahu for further shipment to the neighboring islands like Maui, but my bank account has been charged for it.
CANCAL - CANCEL - CANCEL this order.

Comments

• Do
      16th of Nov, 2008

I ordered two products
    1- Colotox
    2-AcaiPure
    One was $4.95 and the other $5.95
    When I checked to see the charges on my account, they over charged my account!!!
    1 for $44.85 and 2 for $45.85
    I placed the order on 11/10/08 and have not recieved anything yet!!!
    I am very UPSET with this Company, that is if they are a real business!!!
    Do not order anything from this company!!!

• Do
      16th of Nov, 2008

If anyone knows how to get my money back Please let me know. I am very UPSET with this company!!!

17th of Nov, 2008

I agree with theses complaints 100% I just placed an order two days ago, and they have already taken out $42.85. From my understanding, they were only suppose to charge me $1 plus $4.95 for shippping and Handling. I was trying the "RISK FREE TRIAL" and was charged like I order two bottles or something, and I WANT MY MONEY IMMEDIATELY!!!

• Ge
      17th of Nov, 2008

From my understanding, they were only suppose to charge me $1 plus $4.95 for shippping and Handling. I was trying the "RISK FREE TRIAL"also, I ordered two products
    1- Colotox
    2-AcaiPure
    One was $4.95 and the other $5.95
    When I checked to see the charges on my account, they over charged my account. I agree with theses complaints 100%. They charged me correctly for the AcaiPure, but the colotox was $55.95. I will be calling them to request a refund.

• Ji
      18th of Nov, 2008

This is ridiculous! I didn't see any of these complaints before I ordered. I guess I didn't research well enough. I too was suppose to receive Acai Pure for $4.95 and was charge $44.85. I was suppose to receive Colotox for $5.95 yet I was charged $45.85. When I ordered, I really didn't realize that it was from the SAME crooked company.

The customer service line is busy because everybody is calling to get their money back, not because of the ongoing demand for these products. What a SCAM!

• Pa
      19th of Nov, 2008
    10431 Perry Road
    DeKalb

I have been charged $45.85 on my credit card that I did not authorize. I want this charge removed immediately. The charge was for COLOTOX. I was under the impression that I would receive a sample for $1.99. I have called my credit card company and registered a complaint for this charge that I do not intend to pay.

Patricia A. Sauter

20th of Nov, 2008

I also placed an order for Colotox and AcaiPure almost one week ago. I thought I was receiving a free no risk trial of each for the charge of $1.00 for S&H. I was only charged $1.00 for the AcaiPure, but was charges $45.85 for the Colotox. I have not received either product yet. I have called the phone number for the distributor, Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. and I have been on hold for the past 50 minutes. I am wondering if anybody is ever going to answer! Who else could I call to get my money back?

• Di
      22nd of Nov, 2008

You guys are right- I just called my credit card company and I have a $44.85 and $45.85 charge on it.
    Don't bother with central coast - just call your credit card company, report the charges as fraudulent, and request a new credit card to avoid the same charges next month...

Live and learn...NOTHING is free, and if we all had done some resesarch BEFORE we eagerly provided our credit cards, we wouldn't be in this mess!

• Re
      24th of Nov, 2008

I completely agree. i ordered thinking i was going to pay $1 plus S$H but got charged 45.85. I was furious! I waited the 61 minutes on hold to tear them a new one! then more ###, they wouldnt cancel my order until i get the product and then i have to ship it back to them. these ### are banking on the hope that consumers will just keep it and try it when it arrives, if it ever arrives-now that i read that people havent even received the product. what pisses me off is that it never gave me a summary of charges before i confirmed, there was no check out cart, it just took my money!

• Je
      24th of Nov, 2008

I wish I had done research and found this forum on these products before I purchased them. It took about 3 weeks to receive the products and just like all the rest of these people, I was charged $44.85 for Acai Pure and $45.85 for the Colotox. They sent me Hoodiburst Gum and Hoodiawater in both orders and charged me for those items - both of which I DID NOT ORDER!! I have e-mailed the company and asked them to never send me anything again. I plan on calling them also and demanding my money back or I will report the charges on my credit card as fraudulent.

• De
      25th of Nov, 2008
    Colotox - Ordered colotox and got sent and charged $75.00for product I did not order.
    Central Coast Nutraceuticls,Inc
    2375 E.Camelback Rd. 5th floor
    Phoenix
    Phone: 888-692-8352

Ordered colotox trial size for $1.00 and was sent Zoft Hoodia gun for $10.00 and Hoodie water for $30.00 and they charged my credit card $79.00. I am stopping my credit card payment.

• Jb
      26th of Nov, 2008

If I had read this prior to ordering my "Sample" for which I was charged $45.85 and $44.85 and never received the product, I would have never ordered. Sorry I was so dumb as to fall for this ad. I want my money back and they can do whatever with the product. I will pursue this further. They will not respond to emails or letters and phone call wait time is 75 minutes plus. Does that give you a clue as to legitimacy of this outfit?

• Da
      28th of Nov, 2008
    colotox

My wife was toll that if she order is product they would give us a 30 day supply with free shipping. I check my visa card and bill us 42.85 for this product. Also we didn't received the product yet can you please look into this matter.

• Ce
      28th of Nov, 2008
    Colotox - Colotox

I did not order colotox, hoodiburst, or the hoodiawater. I don't want it, and I will send it back if someone can tell me how to do that . I also expect it to be taken off may debit card!!

• El
      30th of Nov, 2008

Te same tng happened to me. I ordered the free trial ($3.95) and I was charged $45.85 for a product I am yet to receive!

• Ed
      1st of Dec, 2008
    Colotox - over billed..never received product
    Colotox
    unknown
    unknown
    Phone: unknown
    support@centralcoastnutra.net

Ordered a sample of Colotox for the price of $ 4.85. I was billed $45.85 and never received the product. I cannot get through on their phone line (888-692-8352)

I want to cancel the order and have my credit card credited for the charged amount.

Ed Held

• To
      1st of Dec, 2008

If you go back and look at the web site, they trick everyone by automaticlly putting a check beside 2 other products to try (gum&water) you as the buyer has to un-check those items if you dont want them.I did the same as everyone else and get something I didn't want.

• Bo
      1st of Dec, 2008
    Colotox - they are a rip off

They say all you have to pay is the shipping, They took $45.85 out of mt account . These people need to be stopped . I only wanted to try it to see if I liked it . I paid the full price, these people lie!

• Es
      2nd of Dec, 2008
    Colotox - company scam
    advanced wellness research
    Arizona

Do not fall for this scam, I did receive the Acai Berry that I requested, free trial plus shipping, never did get the Colotox, also free trial, did get my credit card statement and was charged $45.85. It is impossible to get thru to this company wait time is usually 62 min & 23 seconds. Can anyone out there help us shut this place down?

• Sh
      2nd of Dec, 2008
    Colotox - My credit card was charged while I Did not order at all
    Colotox
    268 myrtle avenue
    Bridgeport
    Connecticut
    colotox.com

I ordered $1 trial pack and got charged for $45.85 and they sent me colotox, hoodia water and hoodie burst gum and now I did not even order any thing and my card gets charged for another $39. Can any body of you help me get their contact number or anything that could help me refund the money?????