Colonial Van Lines / nonexistent customer service.
Deception, poor communication, substandard services, and the absolute worst customer care/ claims department of any Corporation that I have ever dealt with! It would be in your best interest to avoid any dealings with Colonial Van Lines, their Relocation Division (Relo Van Lines), or any subsidiary of this corporation! In November of 2014, I contracted with Colonial Van Lines to move items, from Tennessee to Florida; and I am still trying to recover compensation for late pick up and delivery times, damaged personal belongings, and stolen items! (Left on the truck and never returned!) I also, never received confirmation of a load weight; that was said to be in excess of the initial estimate! After negotiating their three month claims response time, a multitude of paperwork, and endless phone calls and emails; I was given an insulting, low ball offer! It was not until I provided audio proof of my conversations with the driver, and following several BBB complaints; that they would even consider some of my losses; and they have yet to include all lost/ damaged items! It appears that I will be forced to seek legal action, before I will see any conclusion to this nightmare! It is my hope that, anyone seeking a reliable moving company will look elsewhere!
More Colonial Van Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Colonial Van Lines - do not contract with colonial van line movers 
- Colonial Van Lines - colanial van lines has lost all of our possessions 
- Colonial Van Lines - moving broker/carrier
- Colonial Van Lines - do not use colonial van lines
- Colonial Van Lines - they lost some of the boxes and were naughty with me
- Colonial Van Lines - moving from ar to tx
- Colonial Van Lines - horrid customer service
- Colonial Van Lines - terrible moving service
- Colonial Van Lines - sent a truck that was far too small for listed inventory
- Colonial Van Lines - relocation move