Collection Agency / Unethical Business Practices
HH&T was hired by myself claiming they could settle any debts owed to me in 5 days or less or they would close the account with no charges to myself. I agreed to hire them for 2 accounts. They settled one account and the check was supposed to be sent directly to me. They collected over $80, 000.00 on July 7th, 2010. Almost $17, 000.00 was supposed to be their fee and the balance belongs to me. They refuse to send me the money and refuse to return any of my phone calls.
I have 8 children and a wife to support. We are currently being asked to move from our house. Although HH&T has nothing to do with my personal problems, I currently have no income and they are causing me undue hardships by not paying me the money which belongs to me not them. I cannot feed my family or provide a roof over their head. I wish some one could help me please.
They are very rude, obnoxious and liars. And they use tactics of intimidation on their clients.
My contact info is:
La Marr Mason
More Collection Agency Complaints & Reviews
- Collection Agency - theft and lies 
- Collection Agency - What idiots!
- Collection Agency - 10 year old bill! 
- Collection Agency - Privacy violation 
- Collection Agency - overdue debt
- Collection Agency - Fraudulent Collection Practice 
- Collection Agency - conartists!!!!!
- Collection Agency - Treated my elderly mom like a dog
- Collection Agency - Wrong Party