Club Monaco / Poor return policy

1200 Morris Turnpike #326Short Hills, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: (973) 376-2822

After a holiday weekend, 30-day return policy was calculated to be one day off, and therefore return was rejected on brand new full price merchandise that was still in their window display.

Elitist attitude + mass market chain = poor customer service.

Comments

Ja
  24th of Sep, 2010
Club Monaco really does have the worst return policy. I just tried to return a ring that I have never worn. After the employee inspected the ring with a fine tooth comb, she said, 'Well this is missing a stone so we can't accept this return.' Keep in mind that this is a huge cocktail ring with about 200 little stone slivers the size of a pin head. I told her it must have been like that when I bought it. I don't ispect things that closely. I wouldn't have even noticed the stone that she found! She said, 'Oh well since it's close to the 30 days being up, it probably got banged around in your purse.' That is simply the worst customer service I've ever experienced. I was in shock. If the return policy states that you can return items up until the 30 days, they shouldn't speculate as to why you would be returning it after 25 days rather than 2 days!
Fa
  19th of Oct, 2010
Actually Club Monaco at Short h.Hills Mall do not at all hire African Americans. I have never saw an African American employed by their company. I really think and believe its a BIG issue that they would not and have not hire BLACK People. Its totally wrong of them.