ClickYourScores.com / billing

Flagstaff, AZ, US Review updated:

I had called to cancel my account and the guy told me I had till Nov 16 to cancel and to browse through it and see if I might like some of the things you had to offer. I agreed and thought I had until the 16th. When I opened my email it said my trail date ended on the 21st of Nov. I copied this from my email. You guys charged me 39.90 and I want to be money back. They should have canceled my account when I called the first time.
7-Day $1.00 Trial Ends Nov. 21, 2017
Monthly Membership of $39.90 automatically
charged after trial
To Cancel, Just Call [protected]

• Updated by Dnackard, Nov 14, 2017

I want my damn money back

• Updated by Dnackard, Nov 14, 2017

I copied and pasted the email you people sent stating that my trail ends Nov 21st. You guys charged me 39.90 on Nov 14th I want my money back now! This is unacceptable.
    7-Day $1.00 Trial Ends Nov. 21, 2017
    Monthly Membership of $39.90 automatically
    charged after trial
    To Cancel, Just Call [protected]

clickyourscores.com Customer Service

We're happy to answer any questions and assist you in taking full advantage of your membership.

Talk to a Representative

Our customer representatives are available to help you:

Monday-Friday: 9 AM - 9 PM EST

169 W 2710 South Circle #202A,
    St. George, UT 84790

Dn
Nov 14, 2017

Comments

• Je
      Dec 16, 2017

I started a BBB Complaint for ClickyourScores.com today (12/16/17) Please submit a complaint to them.
    Clickyourscores.com claims their physical address is 169 W 2710 South Circle #202A St. St. George, UT 84790 which is actually a building ran by a company called Allied Offices that provide companies with a virtual office (to appear like a legit company). Companies like this should be ashamed of themselves. I see a lot of complaints on these websites but we should be complaining to the BBB (Better Business Bureau) so they can actually do something about it. Thank you.