Clickmoney / Credit Card

1 India Review updated:

I, Pradeep Roy, hereby complain that USD 39.98 is being deducted from my Axis Bank credit card No. [protected] and the entry shows Description / Merchant Name as 8006979713CLICKMONEY . I do not know who is behind this. I have not ordered for anything in the last three months and I do not owe anything to anyone. So Please stop deducting this from my credit card.

Thanking you

Pradeep Roy

Comments

• On
      2nd of Feb, 2010

Pradeep,

We provide customer service for some Click Money programs. I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from some of the programs our company represents.

I have located an account for this customer and have canceled the account and will attempt to contact you by phone and email. If you have the opportunity, I ask that you call our customer service at the number below where you will find an agent who will be happy to assist you with your account concerns.

There are no commitments with the product however there are bonus free trial periods to membership websites that accompany the CD Download and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated several times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page and in the confirmation email that was sent.

For questions or to cancel the Click Money program you have ordered call 888-651-9818. Customer service hours are 9am-12am EST Monday-Friday and 9am-7:30pm EST Saturday and Sunday.
    For international customers:

Singapore 800-101-2305

South Africa 0-800-981-427

United Kingdom 0-808-120-2328

You can contact Home Source at: 1-800-537-0984

If you are another customer that is reading this and you have already tried customer service, but feel that we have failed you in some way or you feel you weren't treated fairly please call me directly at 435-773-1795, or email me at [protected]@cshelp.org, I will be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,