Clear Point Direct / Theft and fraud

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I placed an order in APRIL. Was told the items would be shipped in a week to four weeks. I was never notified of any problems but the order never came. In May, I was told the items were backordered and would ship mid May. Again I waited, but still no order or notification came. In June I requested my money back and was told on June 11 that my credit card would be credited. It is now June 22 and they still have not credited my credit card.

I will now have to contact my credit card company and report the theft and I will contact the Better Business Bureau. Any one else should also contact the Better Business Bureau. I want Clear Point Direct closed for good. Don't forget the one in Canada too.

Never buy from any Clear Point Directs. Also let the local newspapers know too. Clear Point Direct advertises in the paper and the papers don't want to be associated with criminals.

Sc

Comments

• Cl
      1st of Jul, 2009

Please contact us directly and we can assist you to verify any complaints you may have.

WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU, OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS ARE WAITING FOR YOUR CALL.

Clearpoint Direct/Carole Martin
    1-888-840-9999
    info@clearpointdirect.com

• Ju
      19th of Sep, 2010
    Clear Point Direct - no merchandise

I ORDERED 2 BRAS. I SENT A CHECK FOR $13.98 IN 7-23-2010. IT IS NOW 9-20-2010 AND I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING FROM THEM.IF THEY WOULD JUST RETURN MY MONEY. IWII FORGET THE BRAS.
    CHARLOTTE STULTS

#1 VAUGHT RD.

HARTFORD CITY, IND 47348 E-MAIL ADD. SHORTNSASSY100@HOTMAIL.COM

• Et
      15th of Dec, 2010
    Clear Point Direct - Cashed Check - Never receive product
    Clear Point Direct

Submitted an order in the amount of $11.90 for three crock pot cooking book. The check was cashed immediately, however the order was never received.