Citizenshipper.com / Unprofessional company and staff

I used the services of the company www.citizenshipper.com, when I moved from one apartment to another. I wasn’t happy with their services, so I decided to post my review. They were extremely unhelpful and unprofessional. They treated me and my stuff really carelessly. I wasn’t happy that I hired them, so better stay away from them. Also post comments about your things with them. It might be very useful.

Sep 30, 2014

Comments

• Su
      Sep 30, 2014

Thanks for the information. What was the name of the driver that you pciked? I use them three times in the past and drivers always good and staff really friendly. They have review system so if you picked a bad driver, did you check if they had good reviews? I had a driver that didn't turn up once (really messed up my plans) and citizenshippers staff were helpful and refunded my deposit and found me a new driver free of charge. I recommend giving them more chance as they' realy good to me.

Oct 01, 2014

I've been wandering about this Company and it seems they just connect you with a driver.

So to say this company did anything other than that is, like, not responsible to what this site is all about.

How were they rude and unprofessional? It seems the driver you picked was.

I've been coming to CB.com for a while and this just seems like a hatchet job or someone that's, like, uninformed or something.