Cic*triple Advantage / Experian / Unauthorized bank withdrawals!

A charge keeps showing up on my credit card statement. CIC*Triple Advantage , [protected] , CA - and I know it's only $12.95, but I have called the company to explain to them that I have no idea what the charges are for and that I want it canceled immediately. Customer Service was not helpful, they even tried to say they could not cancel it. I have called a couple of times to request a refund to my credit card account and to cancel the whatever the "subscription" might be and they would not even offer that option to me until I threatened disputing the charges with my credit card company. Once I threatened that, they agreed to refund my account and stop the future charges.

A new month is here and a new bill has arrived - WITH the same charge appearing just as the previous months. I have filed the dispute with my credit card company, but I am definitely going to post a complaint against this company on every website I can find. I shouldn't have to waste my time on this, but I feel after the hundreds of complaints I've already found online regarding this company, no one else is doing anything to prevent this from happening to unsuspecting consumers! At what point will a company like this be held accountable for such actions?

A  25th of Sep, 2007 by
If you see this... CIC*Triple Advantage , 877-4816825 , CA
You may be screwed. I did a dispute with my credit card and they still continue to charge me I am also getting a charge every month from MNI*CREDITRPT SERVICES, 800-720-4420 , CA for 11.95 I bel. this to also be www.freecreditreport.com
A  14th of Sep, 2008 by
I am seeing the same charge appear on my bank account. I tried the same approach, called my bank and they could not tell me anything about it. Apart from closing the account I can't imagine any other solution.
A  15th of Oct, 2008 by
same with me,
first they said its free but every time they are charging me 14.6 without any reason. this time aslo it showed in my credit card transaction.
who will help in this matter?

Experian Information Solutions Logo Experian Information Solutions