Cic*triple Advantage / Experian / Unauthorized bank withdrawals!
A charge keeps showing up on my credit card statement. CIC*Triple Advantage , [protected] , CA - and I know it's only $12.95, but I have called the company to explain to them that I have no idea what the charges are for and that I want it canceled immediately. Customer Service was not helpful, they even tried to say they could not cancel it. I have called a couple of times to request a refund to my credit card account and to cancel the whatever the "subscription" might be and they would not even offer that option to me until I threatened disputing the charges with my credit card company. Once I threatened that, they agreed to refund my account and stop the future charges.
A new month is here and a new bill has arrived - WITH the same charge appearing just as the previous months. I have filed the dispute with my credit card company, but I am definitely going to post a complaint against this company on every website I can find. I shouldn't have to waste my time on this, but I feel after the hundreds of complaints I've already found online regarding this company, no one else is doing anything to prevent this from happening to unsuspecting consumers! At what point will a company like this be held accountable for such actions?
More Cic*triple Advantage / Experian Complaints & Reviews
- Info Experian Direct - charging acct and now acct bounced due to the charge. no permission to charge acct. 
- Info Experian Direct.com - charges to credit card 
- Experian - $19.95 debit appears for no reason! 
- Experian - Creditreport Infoexd.com - Auto CC billing 
- Cic Experian - Scam-bad customer service, unauthorized charges! 
- Experian - fraud
- Experian Information Solutions - website
- Experian - credit bureau
- Experian Information Solutions - can't get anyone to answer the phone, fax, chat, email... nothing!
- Experian Information Solutions - Terrible