Cici's Pizza / racial profiling!
See letter I emailed:
I have been a longtime customer of CiCi's until today. I went in this restaurant on March 12, 2008 about 3:15pm for lunch as I normally do. I paid with a debit card as I have many times in the past but this time the young lady behind the register asked for my ID. I asked her when this start? She explained to me that it has always been a policy of the store to ask for ID from anyone paying with a credit card. I was quite bothered by this because I have been going to this particular store for months and NO ONE EVER asked to see my ID. After I finished my meal I went to the front and asked for a manager.
Another young lady comes out and I asked for a further explanation of why I was carded. She gave me the same response as the clerk. I told her that I have never been carded since coming into this location. She then went as far to tell me she asked for my ID several in the past that I was in the store including Monday March 10, 2008. That was a lie! I did not come into the store on Monday. I came in on Tuesday and I paid in CASH. On top of that she was not at the register on Tuesday it was a young man. I do not mind the policy. I do mind that this policy is being enforced unfairly and with bias. There were no notices posted anywhere letting all customers know that this policy was in placed. I do mind that I was outright lied to by a member of management. There is no excuse.
I feel insulted and discriminated against. I don't really think I will get a response but I want to let you know my dissatisfaction with this store. I will advise people to stay away. I myself will no longer eat at this location.
Store In Question:
1938 E Southeast Loop 323
Tyler, TX 75701
More Cici's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Cici's Pizza - adv. price 3.99 
- Cici's Pizza - stomach aches, diarrhea 
- Cici's Pizza - foreign objects in food! 
- CiCi's Pizza - Hermitage TN - customer humiliating 
- Cici's Pizza - very little pizza
- Cici's Pizza - food
- Cici's Pizza - pizza choices, personnel, salad bar, cleanliness of the store
- Cici's Pizza - the cancellation of the nine dollar pizza and the terrible six dollar one got
- Cici's Pizza - nasty sticky floors /dirty tables 
- Cici's Pizza - the whole deal