Cici's Pizza / the food

1 161 Industrial Park DrSmithfield, NC, United States

My friend and I decided to go to Cici's pizza on 01/12/2016 for lunch and we got out seats and food and drinks. My friend likes the cinnamon rolls. Well today she took a bit and was chewing for a long time. I asked her what she was eating and she said a cinnamon roll. I told her tat the cinnamon roll was not done. Then I told her to tell the manager and the manager then says they sometimes turn out like that but we then have to just cook another batch and still leaves the doughy cinnamon rolls on the counter for other people to pick up and eat. People can die easily from that. Then my friend asked the manager can he put some more that are done on the buffet and he gave her the ugliest look ever and said I guess if that's what makes you happy. So then we let that roll of our shoulders. Then myself goes to the bread sticks and picks 3 up because they just got out the oven and I was waiting for fresh hot ones. I go to eat 1, then 2 and when I have about a bite left out of the second one I asked my friend to take a bite and she said that is raw pizza dough. We have eaten several times before at Cici and have never had this big of a problem. I will be calling corporate office if something is soon not done about this!!!

Al