Cici Pizza Patrick McGovern / patrick m mcgovern
I used to work at this location and was recently fired because of questioning serving molded ingredients.
The manager Patrick M. McGoven fired me.
Let me tell you about Mr, McGovern
He steals about $100-$300 out of the cash in the drawer every night he works to supplement his income.
When I questioned him about this he said he took change out of his own pocket and he needed to be paid back for it.
im sure this senerio doesnt happen every every night.
He gives away pizzas for his own gain in trade for services or property (Automotive Service, Xbox games for his kids, Local Tabs at Bars just to name a few).
Now on to the food the walk in does not cool properly and the Ingredients spoil quickly but the management forces employees to use the spoiled ingredients,
Several people have complained about being sick after they ate there some childern have beem very sick from eating there.
Management refunds the money and offers fee meals and usually deflects the complaint by saying "we use the freshest ingredients ot must of been something else" What a joke!!!
On top of it all the issues the building was painted with Lead base paint originally, during the remodel patrons were not told about the lead base paint danger.
The lead base paint is still there just painted over.
The kitchen is full of mice and we even have to empty the gum-ball and candy machines every morning to remove the mouse feces.
Wy havent the heath department shut them down who knows.
Don't eat there at all costs
More Cici Pizza Patrick McGovern Complaints & Reviews
- Cici's Pizza - adv. price 3.99 
- Cici's Pizza - stomach aches, diarrhea 
- Cici's Pizza - racial profiling! 
- Cici's Pizza - foreign objects in food! 
- CiCi's Pizza - Hermitage TN - customer humiliating 
- Cici's Pizza - there was nothing to choose from.. maybe three different pizzas
- Cici's Pizza - cici’s food safety violations and staff
- Cici's Pizza - service and food
- Cici's Pizza - management treatment of employees and dress code
- Cici's Pizza - employee yelled at my child