Christos Dovas New York / Do not trust him

I built his website with the condition that I would put my credits on my work. However, he went back and change the credits to his name because I mentioned to him that I was getting clients that saw his website in my portfolio.

DO NOT TRUST HIM.

Ma

Comments

25th of Apr, 2009

I am website designer myself and when my clients allow me (verbally) to put my link on their website, I am really happy. When they ask me to take it off, I respect their decision and comply.Why ? they hired me to work for them, so the final product is their - they paid for it.
    When you work for your boss, who pays you, do you place logo like "Created by me ?" Of course not. It is the bosses company who PRODUCED the final product or service.

It looks to me that the designer who accuses Dovas here got into some kind of argument with him and tries to revenge himself here.
    I would call this complaint "Dovas's designer does not play right -do not trust him !".

26th of Apr, 2009

interesting topic. If a fashion designer sells his designs to Wal Mart, does this mean that Wal Mart can take the label of the designer's and put its own?? Would this be legal?