ChristianMingle / Spark Networks / not as advertised

1 Utah, United States Review updated:

I paid a membership for 6 months, and have received no dates and very minimal correspondence from any other members. They are all the same people or men who are much too old for me and not what I requested. I contacted the company and asked for a transfer to another one of their sights and was told no, also told no refund. I have been on other dating sights and never had no responses before. I do not believe they are legitimate even though they advertise BBB. I want my money back!!!

ChristianMingle / Spark Networks

Ja
May 11, 2013

Comments

• Li
      11th of May, 2013

BBB is a scam racket if you pay to be a member for your business they will see to it you get a good rating no matter how many complaints are filed, BBB will see to it that any complaints are successfully resolved or the complaint made void in one way or another. BBB is a privately own business it has nothing to do with the government or US legal system in any way.

If you have no business membership with the BBB then even if you get like one complaint you get rated like a C- or even a F rating to pressure you to pay for a membership with the BBB. I have had business people say to me they know BBB is a scam racket but that they join anyways since the BBB membership logo, rating etc. help increase their finical intake and their number of customers goes up .

BBB is all what people tend to perceive it means "reliability, trustworthiness" when in reality it is no such thing, in fact it could mean the exact opposite it is use by bad businesses to achieve and air of credibility instantly out of thin air just because so many ignorant people in it, like the Greeks believe in mythology like Zeus etc. but had no factual reason to do so.

• Li
      11th of May, 2013

You might be better off staying single anyways since there is such terrible calamities in relationships & marriages now a days. My head spins from hearing about the divorces everywhere with people we know and in our neighborhood plus the terrible trouble teenagers get into as well, the grief they cause their parents .

Another thing is the internet is a terrible way to try to meet someone it's enticing though it seems great but it's all fool's gold. My advice is if you must have a relationship try to meet people in person in a group situation where you just do things together as friends. The problem with relationships is that people cover up their defects until it is too late after marriage you find they have a anger problem etc..