Chipolte / hair in food

304 West Bay Area Blvd., Suite 600
Phone: 281-332-6597
I went to get dinner for my family and I at Chipolte Restaurant in Webster, Tx about 8:00 p.m . When ordering i asked the female employe for some guacamole on my meal and notice there was a couple of strands of hair in the guacamole, I asked the server for freash guacamole and pointed out hair. She just looked at me and procided to dip out a spoon full of guacamole, while being noticable sick and constantly caughing, I told her agian and she finally noticed the hair and pulled it out of the guacamole with her gloved hand and tossed it on the floor and again procided to dip out of the same container without changing her gloves or dicarding of contaminated contents and continued serve other costumers out of the same container. There was also anouther employe standing by the register that looked to be the manger and he was watching the whole time and never said anything. I was horrified at the fact that she just continued to serve the same food. Thats was the worse thing that i have ever seen in a restrant right in front of my face. I will never return to that location or to Chipotle.

N  13th of Feb, 2011 by

South Elgin

I love to eat at Chipolte. But I can't stand the one in south elgin. Every time i go there I am waiting in the longest line due to the unprofessional conduct of the employees. All they do is sit there and talk and bs instead of making your food. And the manager, some Mexican fellow, is the ringleader. I'm sorry but waiting 20 min in line at a chipolte should never happen. That manager needs to get his head out of his ### and do his job.