Chevy Mall / Poor service

When I place my order on Dec. 11th for Christmas gifts, I was assured I would recieve cap, hat, shirt and two license plates.

Today is December 23rd. No cap, no hat, no shirt and no license plates. Only the shirt has shipped, (but not arrived) and customer services was so blase' with my concerns and offered no help or concession. Both the customer service and manager could care less that I don't have these Christmas gifts for my husband.

The mgr said "they were suppose to ship on the 17th, but they moved it back to the 23rd" I asked her if she was aware this was the Christmas season. Her only reponse was an option for me to cancel my order. I asked her is she could overnight the order. A simple "no" was all I got.

Chevy Mall gets an "F" for POOR SERVICE.

Pa

More Chevy Mall Complaints & Reviews

Comments

2nd of May, 2011

gday you guys from CHEVY MALL, just a comment from us down under guy, yeh JOHN fron AUSTRALIA-ive purchased heaps of gear from you guys and its fantastic, but ive just recieved and this is a FIRST, your order number-490289-item GB361XXL CENTURY T-SHIRT-DESPATCHED 15/4/11--ONE OF THE SLEEVES OF THOSE T- SHIRTS WAS UNSTITCHED--very unusal, but embarresing, as I GAVE IT AS A GIFT TO MY ENGINE BUILDER, he was dissapointed, but NEDS A COOL GUY, and I gave him mine and his happy wearing it around his workshop---would you consider sending me a replacement with my next order?just a thought got a few things coming, cant wait for that bigblock watch---regards J SAMUEL STRANO--john.strano@teco.com.au