CheapoAir.com / trying to cheat on the issued paper tickets
I bought 4 international round trip tickets between Atlanta, USA and Chennai, India on 3/19/2011 for my family’s travel on 5/27/2011. I spent app. $6600 for this trip, received the paper tickets in March 2011. CheapOAir.com is asking me to return the tickets now (2 months after issuing the ticket and 2 weeks before the travel date). They claim there is a problem with the airlines so the issued tickets are not going to be valid. I contacted the airline and they sent an email saying the problem is not with the airline and problem is with CheapOAir.com. They airline clearly says we have confirmed seats. I provided 3 alternate acceptable equivalent itineraries to CheapOAir.com but they are forcing me to accept backtracking route and via an unstable region with more stops and 6 more hours of travel time on each route. They are trying to give us a lemon for the purchased apple. It would cost additional $4000 to buy these tickets now. The scheduled flights are going to be in services, there is no mechanical problem or weather related problem. CheapOAir.com is trying to cheat us. They need to behave. I am in touch with GA Governors Office Of Consumer Affairs and Planning to file a complaint with NYC Dept. Of Consumer Affairs. Plan to file a formal complaint with FAA. Be careful when buying ticket from CheapOAir.com. I hope CheapOAir.com make honor the purchased tickets and save their name. Our ticket reference numbers are FLUA/CA/63/6866727 and Ref: FLUA/CA/62/6866721
More CheapoAir.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - is there some sort of meltdown going on! 
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com - bait and switch! 
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- CheapoAir.com - charge for seat assignment & lousy customer service 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - ticket non - change ruse
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - refund fee
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - customer service
- Cheapoair Website - bait & switch
- Cheapoair - this company is a scam! do not purchase your tickets from them!