cheapiphone4sforsale.us / I have no clue what to do...

I made a purchase with cheapiphone4sforsale.us. They made me send the money through western union. So I did and they have not send anything and the website has disappeared!! I even have the conversations with the so-called customer service personal. She has kept saying that my phone is being sent and that I shouldn’t worry. I have no clue what to do and how to resolve this problem. I hope this will not happen to someone else.

Mo
May 1, 2013

Comments

• Be
      1st of May, 2013

.I even have the conversations with the so-called customer service personal. She has kept saying that my phone is being sent and that I shouldn’t worry. I have no clue what to do and how to resolve this problem. I hope this will not happen to someone else.

• On
      17th of May, 2013

Did any of you got the phone? I paid with PayPal on 5/2/13 and I haven't received anything..
    What number did you guys called?

• Ta
      26th of May, 2013

I ordered 5-19-13 and haven't received anything . .

• Re
      8th of Jun, 2013

On 6/4/2013 I received the following message from (Derwin Bird ) My order was 5/28/2013
    Dear customer:

Thanks for your letter .
    I will be out of the office.
    I apologize that I am unable to respond to you immediately, but will do as soon as I am back in the office.
    If you order at this period of time, we are so sorry we have to delay your order ten days .
    When we come back, we will ship out your order immediately .
    Sorry for this inconvenience .
    Have a great day .