Chase Bank / rude bank manager
Tracy L. Buchheit is a very rude Bank Manager. I went to the bank to inquire about using a coupon for new accounts which gives miles. Whilst speaking with the Customer rep, Tracy the Bank manager came up to me and spoke very loud and rude saying that the coupon is only valid for one account and I cannot use it, and she will code my account as fraud. All I was asking the cust rep was to inquire if I can use the coupon, not expecting the manager to act the way she did in the presence of all the customers, thus no customer privacy was given to me and I was talked to as a little child. Mrs. Buchheit needs to know I am not a a person like her without class, I am a highly educated individual who have served this country in the Armed forces and currently a disabled veterans protecting people like her while she is sleeping.
More Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - customer service
- Chase Bank - checking account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - return of certified copy of a business check into my personal checking account for redeposit into my business account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - fraud
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase bank worst customer service.