Chase Bank / unprofessional service
I was going to open an account in this bank. I was invited to talk by Abbas. I asked him to tell me about my options about different account types. He could not explain anything and called some woman who looked like him and she tried to sell me municipal bonds instead of explaining me what I was asking for. It was extremely unpleasant and unprofessional service by these 2 people. I just left and decided not to do a business with a bank who employs people like that.
More Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank - Checking account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - Return of certified copy of a business check into my personal checking account for redeposit into my business account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - fraud
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase bank worst customer service.
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - checking