Charles Ryder Income Cloner / Fraud - Trickery

I ordered the "free" CD with a 7.95 shipping fee. I did know that this was really a charge for the CD but I ordered it anyway.

However, buried in the fine print I did not see the membership fees that would follow withing 7 days of receiving the CD. I did however find it when a charge of 72.00 appeared unexpectedly on my credit card. When I called customer service to ask that it be removed and explain that I didn't know about it and had obviously not visited the membership area since I didn't know about it I was in for a shock. I was told there was
no way I would get a refund and I should have read the fine print because it was just too bad for me. I could
cancel but absolutely no refund.

I had to file a complaint with my credit card company and change my credit card number.

I guess Charles Ryder does live in a mansion. He rips off poor people trying to find a way to make
a living. Get em while they're down! Go Charles Ryer - you scam artist.

Comments

• Su
      10th of Oct, 2008

Due to several reasons the post has been removed.

28th of Oct, 2008

A fraudster for sure, cnnot contct him by phone or email or any way. Wont return or answer any calls, no known method of contacting him. Inactivate your credit cards and return his cloner cd back to him . These tactics are use d by the lowest ### of the internet.

• Ba
      1st of Nov, 2008

I am happy to report that Ryder Marketing has issued a full refund and cancellation of the Income Cloner subscription. The problem may have been a mere misunderstanding between both sides. I have since found Ryder Marketing to be completely responsive to my emails and now feel confident that they are indeed worthy of standing behind their satisfaction guarantee. This is by no way an endorsement of Ryder Marketing, only a statement that they have honored their guarantee. I respectfully retract and apologize for the inflammatory language that I used in my previous post. J.Kris Helf

5th of Nov, 2008

I had a similar challenge with good ole Ryder Marketing...I love the arguement up above they have thousands of customers etc and no complaints. Well consider this another complaint you need to fix your Internet Support site I submitted over 4 tickets and called left several messages on your voice mail per your instructions. I was still charged and it wasn't until someone from your company called me to sell me on a limited edition special investor oppurtunity did it finally get addressed. So umm yeah you gave me a refund after I threatened to go to the BB.

What upset me the most is you didn't make it clear I was getting signed up for a monthly subscription when I ordered your initial DVD. You did tell me in email after that and then you made it as difficult as possible to cancel a 97 a month charge. I wouldn't be surprised to see if you don't get more complaints.

Please make it much more clear you are going to charge people a 97 month fee and you need to make it much easier to cancel. Your support site is broken and your folks aren't calling people back from the voicemails. Please fix your broken process otherwise you are going to get a bad name for yourself and you make the whole IM industry look bad.

• Pa
      21st of Nov, 2008

I need to be refunded the amount Ryder Marketing Inc has deducted from my bank account...
    I ordered the single video and paide $7.95 and I've just received #8 video.
    This is my 4th attempt email
    and I have left 3 messages including my phone number
    760.994.0092
    Patricia Stock
    please help me to resolve this

• Eu
      18th of Jan, 2009

I also have cancelled the subscription and continue to be billed.

I reached their answering maine today and my brouser could not find www.internetsopporsite.com. Will see how thisgs progress now.

Gene

26th of Jan, 2009

I assure you that if you go to WWW.INTERNETSUPPORTSITE.COM and submit a ticket you will be cancelled and refunded.

Gene, the reason you could not get to our support site was because you spelled it wrong. www.internetsopporsite.com is what you used.

Please go to www.internetsupportsite.com for further help. My guess is that you have already been refunded and have not checked your statements, it can take up to 3 days for the refund to reflect on your end.

We kindly ask that you please remove any slanderous comments about us.

Thanks,
    Bill

• Mo
      31st of Jan, 2009

Thanks god I didn't buy his products as I'm receiving 3-5 emails from him every day requesting to buy his products and if I don't make money withing 90 days he is going to coach me personally;

First of all I didn't sign in, in his follow up message and I don't know how he got my email?

Second WHO IS HE??? I haven't heard his name as one of marketing gurus or internet millionaires...

Third; he insists to buy his material without knowing at least headlines!! What's in it?

I totally agree with you guys that we must make sure with whom we are dealing with before fall in their net.

Good Luck and hope you will get refund for you money

• Jh
      5th of Feb, 2009
    Incomecloner - unauthorized payments
    Charles Ryder - Income Cloner
    Ontario
    Canada

I was sucked into the get this for free and make money.
    One month later there was a charge for $135 US & then another charge 28 days later for $108.95 US. Trying to get moey back now. Don't think I will have much luck though, I'll keep you posted.

• Gr
      6th of Feb, 2009

This system is one of the best on teaching you how to start a profitable internet business fast. They offer a money back guarentee which if you folllow their directions on using their support they will help you.
    Just call them at

1-866-757-6021 M-F 9 am to 5 pm EST

Or if you are outside of business hours you can submit a ticket at www.internetsupportsite.com and someone will help you very quickly. You just have to follow directions!

I give this company an A+ for support and for information.

Greg

• Cy
      9th of Feb, 2009

Right now, I'm watching DVD #1 -- I can't testify to the validity of this program, but at this point, I'm about to vomit at how BAD a speaker this guy is. So far, 27 minutes of rampling, stuttering, uh's, ok's, and you-knows.

I don't care if he IS a millionaire -- he's a terrible communicator. Please tell him to take a public speaking class or join Toastmasters.

Cynthia

• Na
      12th of Feb, 2009

I am looking for a legitimate lucrative homebase business. I desperately need one. I was going to look at Charles Ryder...I am now confused and not sure. I have been scam once to often. How do you know when you have come across a good home business. They all sound so convincing. I just want to make some money and I don't want to hurt or lie to anyone. Does anyone have a suggestion of a legitimate, productive home based business?

Natasha

• Al
      14th of Feb, 2009
    Incomecloner - unauthorized payments
    Santa Cruz
    California
    Phone: 831-332-9374

I signed up for the "INCOMECLONER" FREE DVD for which I was charged for shipping 8.99. I realized it was highly unpfofessional audio...and the DVD failed halfway through. I tried to cancel within the 14 day period.
    All correspondence comes back as undeliverable.
    I have written to the Mchenry Il addressw...no reply or acknowledgement. This is the 3rd month they are taking money from my debit account. Because of this my bill payments are bouncing. I am on a strict SS
    monthly income.
    How the hell are we to get satisfaction? I haven't opened the last 2 packages and the PO wants money to return these to sender.

Alex Jeremias

• Te
      16th of Feb, 2009

I, too, have tried to reach them over the past couple weeks with no response. Actually, they did call me back once... they just didnt say anything. What does one have to do to get out of the monthly income cloner? Guess I will have to go the route of Visa or the BBB also..I want my money back..

20th of Feb, 2009

We simply ask that you please visit our support site at www.internetsupportsite.com for any questions or support needs you may have.

This is the first we have heard from you. I assure you that if you leave a ticket or call us and leave a message (if lines are busy) we will call back, and we will take care of you.

If you send us an email there is a good chance that it either entered our spam box, or our reply to you entered your spam box.

In either case, PLEASE use our support site at www.internetsupportsite.com

You have been cancelled and refunded in full. If you do call our support number and do not reach someone PLEASE leave a message, don't just hang up.. 1-866-757-6021

Thanks,
    Bill

• Me
      20th of Feb, 2009

36 days ago I posted a complaint about paying US$108 without placing an order besides the "FREE DVD" for which I paid S&H.
    I contacted Charles Ryder through their help desk and they promptly refunded my payment as soon as I requested a refund.
    I hereby testify that Charles Ryder Co., is doing their best to comply with all customer requests, is a legitimate business (not fraud of any kind) and provide excellent customer service.
    I am withdrawing my complaint, although I cannot find a way to delete it.
    So, for anyone who is wondering if to "buy or not to buy" from Charles Ryder, you don't have to worry. You can buy with confidence, as they don attend to all customer inquiries and refunds. I do give my positive recommendation for this company.
    Meirav Schwartz

• Ro
      28th of Feb, 2009

I'm from Canada, and after reading the negative comments, I tried the 1-866 number on the back of the DVD and it said that it doesn't work in my area. I tried the website and it wouldn't go. I'm wondering if any other Canadians have different numbers to get through to this company.

2nd of Mar, 2009

Folks... income cloner is a scam check out all the complaints below:

/URL removed/?q5=Ryder&searchtype=&q1=ALL&q3=&q2=&q7=&q4=&q6=&start=25

Bill Shuurmans is a shill for Charles Ryder check them out on net detective.com

Stay well clear of this scam

Jason

Langley
    British Columbia
    Canada
    Phone: 604-888-7554

I answered an ad for a free dvd from incomecloner.com and how I am being charged a very large amount on my credit caqrd swhich I did not authorize

11th of Mar, 2009

Susan,

The charge you received is from your DVD of the month club membership.

When you made your order for the FREE DVD you were also given the opportunity to participate in Charles’ DVD of the month club which is clearly stated on the website you ordered from, on the page where you entered in your credit card information, and also on the video itself which you have recieved. We provide our support information not only on all our products, but also on our websites.

Simply call 1-866-757-6021 or go to our support site at www.internetsupporsite.com and we will help you out right away.

Why didn't you try this method first? Why did you post this comment without trying to receive help? It's rediculous, if you just follow directions you'll get help!

The DVD you got for FREE is to help get you stared but in 2.5 hours you can only learn so much so Charles created his DVD of the month club for people like you who want to change their lives and are willing to take the action necessary to do so.