CenturyLink / high speed internet
Why am i paying for supposedly "High Speed Internet" when i'm only getting 226kb Per Second !! This is outrageous . it says that I should be getting around 20 Mbs when in reality i'm getting 10x lower than that. I have no idea why it says 1.8Mbs next to 226kbs, but in reality i get around 200kbs on almost every download, and around in the daytime it hits around 20kbs. Even if i did get 1.8Mbs that's still nowhere near 20Mbs where i'm supposedly advertised to be at. You guys should stay away from CenturyLink, and avoid waisting money. If this doesn't get fixed soon i'll be moving to Bright House like i had before, and i at least got 3Mbs in the day and usually around 6Mbs at night.
More CenturyLink Complaints & Reviews
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - huge overcharges and fraudulent billing 
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills 
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee
- CenturyLink - cancellation of services