Celebrity Smile / wanted to try not buy

1 106 22nd st.San Leon, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 832-221-5460

i just wanted to try then got hit by storm ike lost my house and every thing else never received sample Ty deloris

Comments

Pa
  13th of Oct, 2008

The first product they sent me spilled all over when I opened it. Since then, they have charged my account 3 times, first 4.95, then 39.90 and then 44.90. I have tried to get at least a partial reimbursement with no luck so far. The worst part is I still don't have a decent sample I can try after spending $90.

Fr
  20th of Oct, 2008

same here

2nd of Nov, 2008

Has anyone had any success trying to get hold of the company, I haven't. Please post how if you have

La
  3rd of Nov, 2008

I purchase try offer only now they deducting 39.95 out of my account I also wld like a # to reach them

La
  3rd of Nov, 2008

888-692-8352 and good luck on getting anyone on the phone say 45 min wait to speak to someone

Pa
  3rd of Nov, 2008

To you folks who have been scammed:
I was looking for info. about Celebrity Smiles because
they sent me an email in which the product looked good enough to check out.
I had the same problems getting through to them as you had; however, as I was leaving the site, after no success, a Live Chat box popped up offering the trail period+ product for $1.00+ 1.95 ( $3.00 0ff).
I tried to converse with Vickie through Live Chat. Her responses were very strange. She answered none of my questions, and I finally realized that Live Chat was really a Pretaped Recording. Whatever I asked the reply was, "Do you want the $3.00 discount?"
I ended by telling Vickie that she either needs a quick lobotomy or a long nap.
Here is information I found through search engines which may get you someone who will talk to you. Chris talked to me.

Email - chris@celebritysmiles.com
Email - _Tooth_Whitening@re call81.
implicitexpressions.net
Phone - 800-745-4942

Ch
  13th of Nov, 2008

TO ALL IT MAY CONCERN

My name is Christopher Patti and I am the President and CEO of Celebrity Smiles Professional Teeth Whitening LLC. The issues being discussed on this board (and many others) is called Celebrity Smile, not my company. My company and products/services are preformed in a salon setting and we do not sell any product over the internet, direct mail, or any other forum.

The product that is being discussed on these boards is produced by a parent company named Central Coast Nutraceuticals. If you wish to contact CCN their information is on the net. Just Google the company and you'll find everything you need to resolve your issues. Thank you in advance for your understanding in this matter.

Sincerely,

Christopher J. Patti

St
  18th of Dec, 2008

Thanks for the list of complaints. I though it was just me... Why don't we all start a class action law suit against this company. I'll bet we can find an attorney who will work on a commission.

Mo
  26th of Jan, 2009

Don't buy it, they don't tell you the whole story, for example you also get signed up for something called fit-fac.com with charges your credit card around $17 per month. Apparently it is written somewhere on the online add, good luck noticing that when you are ordering it. The product itself is not as great as they claim and you have to use it every day for 15 minutes. Read the fine prints before giving them your credit card info.

Do
  2nd of Apr, 2009

I have also been scammed. I got them on the phone but their people are well versed in how to word their innocence and that it is clear you signed for all the charges.

We all need to take 15 minutes to file complaints with the federal trade commission and department of consumer affairs in order to shut these creeps down and perhaps get our money back.

Federal Trade Commission & Dept of Consumer Affairs:

/www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

www.dca.ca.gov/consumer/complaints.shtml

Call and call and call them and give their representatives hell over and over and over and over until the employees don't want to work there because all they get all day long are calls from thousands of very angry people.

YOU WONT BE WASTING YOUR TIME. The more of us that do this the sooner we will accomplish a good thing so others are not hurt and the crooks are punished.

Vi
  8th of Apr, 2009

this company got me too.and they have been doing this for some time.you can tell by some of the crap that they are doing and getting away with and taking peoples money.and yes anybody who got screwed by them should take a little time out of their busy days to pursue this a little even if it is just for the priciple!

19th of Feb, 2010

Let's go for the class suit I tried their product and called no one picked up left messages and after I got charged.

19th of Feb, 2010

Phone: +1.9549848445
Fax: +1.9549699155

Su
  11th of Oct, 2010

Christopher Patti's response is a total lie. He and his company are the ones committing the fraud discussed. His partner is Bryan Wolf of Suntasia Marketing. Please Google Suntasia Marketing out of Largo, FL. This thief was caught and shut down by the FTC just 3 years ago. READ ABOUT SUNTASIA MARKETING. The head of the FTC stated that Bryan Wolf and Suntasia Marketing were responsible for committing the biggest fraud in telemarketing history. Tens of thousands of innocent victims were ripped off by Bryan Wolf and Suntasia Marketing. If you have been ripped off by this teeth whitening company then contact the FTC and let them know Bryan Wolf is at it again and having Christopher Patti posing as the Owner so Bryan's name is not associated.