CBT DirectPoor business practice

G Baldwinsville, NY Review updated:

I was coned into purchasing a medical billing/coding course through CBT Direct. Then, when I tried to cancel it, the person I spoke with assured me that I needed to do this course. I stopped paying and sent the products back in April 2006. This was 3 yrs. ago, and now I am receiving legal action regarding this. The course was not what I expected, it was horrible.

I thought this was resolved 3 yrs. ago, and now they are saying I owe $2, 700. I only owed them $1, 500, and they waited 3 yrs. to collect on this. I refuse to pay it, and if they want to take me to court that is fine with me. Bring it on CBT!!!

More CBT Direct Complaints & Reviews

• G
      May 06, 2010

I want to warn every one to stare clear of the company CBT SHOES IN CHINA
    THEY ARE FRAUDULENT, SCAMMERS. THEY HAVE A GOOD WEBSITE, BUT WHEN YOU LACE ORDERS FROM THE SITE, YOU DON'T GET WHAT YOU ORDER FOR, THEY SEND TRASH AND GABBAGE.
    RUN FROM THEM
    THERE ADDRESS IS
    Fax Number : +[protected]

Tel Number: +[protected]

Direct Line: +[protected] / 8981945 (Sales Manager)

E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com / Skype ID: cbt-shoes

MSN: [protected]@hotmail.com / [protected]@hotmail.com

ADD: No. 914-918 Lianqian Road, Xiamen, Fujian, China

• G
      May 06, 2010

Chinese companies are always seeking to scam their clients so beware, .
    We were scammed twice last year by chinese companies
    one of them was HK Kangyi. They advertised on global source website. We ordered laptops that ran into several thousands of dollars. We wired money by T/T. Please do not ever send chinises companies money directly or via western union. Use Escrow or paypal.
    The moment this thieves got our money, they stopped answering our calls and after much calls and emails, they sent an old broken down note book and stopped communication with us
    We reported to global source whom after investigation removed their ad from there site
    Beware of Jolin she is the king pin in that company her email ID IS
    Jolin <[protected]@126.com
    JOLIN WHOSE REAL NAME IS JinFeng XIONG.registered on www.globalsources.com as HK KANGYI CO.LTD.
    email: [protected]@hotmail.com, [protected]@126.com
    Tel;+ 86 755 [protected], +86-755-[protected]
    Do not send western union or bank transfer to the following account
    SHENZHEN DEVELOPMENT BANK