Caseys / rude employees
My wife and I went to get gas at Caseys in Knoxville, Iowa at 2:30 pm on May 22nd.. store # 2 I sent Her in to pay.. and put the nozzle in our truck.. I then pushed pay inside.. and the attendant came on the speaker and said I had to prepay inside.. So I waited for her to pay.. there were other customers in the store waiting in line.. So I waited.. the attendant came back on the speaker telling me I had to prepay.. So I waited some more.. the attendant then came back on the speaker and rudely told me to shut off the pump and prepay inside.. I replyed my wife is inside waiting top pay.. still again I was rudely told to prepay inside.. at which point I put the nozzle back in the pump and was getting upset.. there was a witness at the other side of the pump asking in disbelief if he was talking to us.. I stated yes he was.. I have never been treated so rudely at any gas station in all my 46 years.. they were very very rude.. which is why I am filing this complaint ..
More Caseys Complaints & Reviews
- Casey's General Store - employee 
- Casey's General Store - harassment 
- Casey's General Store - exchanging a propane cylinder
- Casey's General Store - unhappy employee 
- Casey's General Store - manager 
- Casey’s General Stores Sycamore and 41st - coffee
- Caseys General Store - no pizza or food in the warmers
- Casey’s General Stores - the entire store
- Casey’s General Stores - unethical behaviour
- Casey’s General Stores - manager and assistant trainee - unbelievable!!