Caseys / rude employees

1 203 S LincolnKnoxville, IA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 641-842-7299

My wife and I went to get gas at Caseys in Knoxville, Iowa at 2:30 pm on May 22nd.. store # 2 I sent Her in to pay.. and put the nozzle in our truck.. I then pushed pay inside.. and the attendant came on the speaker and said I had to prepay inside.. So I waited for her to pay.. there were other customers in the store waiting in line.. So I waited.. the attendant came back on the speaker telling me I had to prepay.. So I waited some more.. the attendant then came back on the speaker and rudely told me to shut off the pump and prepay inside.. I replyed my wife is inside waiting top pay.. still again I was rudely told to prepay inside.. at which point I put the nozzle back in the pump and was getting upset.. there was a witness at the other side of the pump asking in disbelief if he was talking to us.. I stated yes he was.. I have never been treated so rudely at any gas station in all my 46 years.. they were very very rude.. which is why I am filing this complaint ..

Comments

• Mr
      23rd of May, 2011

there wasnt a prepay option on the pump.. it only said pay inside.. which I pushed.. and no I did not buy gas there.. and wont ever go there again.. maybe only to speak to the manager.. I left very angry.. and Caseys is where I have bought my gas for many years..

• At
      13th of Aug, 2011

You cant mess with the pump until it has been prepaid inside. That is why they were trying to get you to shut it off.