Caresignringtonetimes.com / Scam on ring tones!

Getting charged 19.99 a month on my cell phone for a service that was supposed to be free. I immediately canceled subscription They text me back with cancellation notice and they charged me anyway. Verizon gave me a text number to this company to text them stop quit unsubscribe and they text back you are not a subscriber but I'm being charged anyway. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY...

More Caresignringtonetimes.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Me
  18th of Oct, 2007

Please take me off the jokes mailing list for my cell phone, 760-914-0101. The jokes are terrible.

Melisa Conti.

Al
  29th of Oct, 2007

BIG SCAM!!! They charged me for ring tones even though it was supposed to be free, I cancelled and still got charged $19.99 monthly.

Ch
  29th of Oct, 2007

I am being charged on my Verizon bill for ring tones. I want this off and I don't know how to reach these people to cancel.

Ma
  29th of Oct, 2007

I to also was duped. I simply looked at the page and am getting charged no way trying to cancel.

Ce
  30th of Oct, 2007

SINCE I sign up for this ring ton, I have never down loaded any ring ton, I dont need this service anymore. Do not take money from my account any more, or else I will inform my lawyer.

Ru
  31st of Oct, 2007

I go to free ring tones and get charged for jokes, this a joke ring tone and jokes don't sound the same and aren't even close in spelling.

Ma
  1st of Nov, 2007

This sux I have prepaid phone and it takes all my money away! Thats messed up!

Mw
  5th of Nov, 2007

Everyone is so RIGHT! I just got off the phone w/a no help, money scam for pushing the wrong button. Little lone they would not listen to my end of the story.

In the 7-11 voice, we are sorry man, you have to pay & now your are are now stuck for our sick jokes - all I wanted was a free ring tone for my favorite football team.

An
  7th of Nov, 2007

I went online to purchase some ring tones from another source and this company started sending me jokes that I do not think is funny and I don't want. I called the company to cx and they are still sending me jokes after they said it would be removed in one business day. Help!

Br
  12th of Nov, 2007

How can I stop this subscription? I do not understand! I didn't even subscribe for ring tones that cost any money. Is this a joke or Im I really getting billed? What ever it is it is HORRIBLE!

Ro
  15th of Dec, 2007

I DON'T WANT THESE SERVICES I HAD NO IDEA THAT I'D BE BILLED WEEKLY FOR SOME COMPLIMENTARY RINGTONES. THIS SO CALLED SERVICE IS A SCAM I'VE BEEN HAD. SO, PLEASE DISREGARD MY PHONE NUMBER DO NOT CALL ME EVER AGAIN AND STOP CHARGING ME THESE RIDICULOUS CHARGES. I EXPECT THIS TO BE TAKEN CARE OF AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU!

An
  19th of Dec, 2007

I subcribed to the services only to rec. lame remarks. No ringtones were ever downloaded and my phone service was compatiable, but no ringtones. I am being charged!

Ge
  28th of Dec, 2007

I want all these ringtones deleted off my phone now.

De
  2nd of Apr, 2008

i asked for a credit to my account because i could not download my free ringtones . Therefore i text them back for a credit to my account they told me by text that sorry, ur command is not recognized. So please credit the money back please.

Ka
  22nd of May, 2008

Check out this webpage if you want your money BACK

Bi
  3rd of Jun, 2008

I went directly to SPRINT they were able to Unsubscribe simply by replying to they're text message with...(STOP, UNSUBSCRIBE)
Seconds later I had a reply that I was Unsubscribed. I hope this helps all who have fell for this con.

Lo
  18th of Aug, 2008

I texted stop all and recived a message that my service was cancelled. After reading all the other complaints i hope that it was indeed cancelled.