Caresignringtonetimes.com / Scam on ring tones!

Getting charged 19.99 a month on my cell phone for a service that was supposed to be free. I immediately canceled subscription They text me back with cancellation notice and they charged me anyway. Verizon gave me a text number to this company to text them stop quit unsubscribe and they text back you are not a subscriber but I'm being charged anyway. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY...

More Caresignringtonetimes.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Me
      18th of Oct, 2007

Please take me off the jokes mailing list for my cell phone, 760-914-0101. The jokes are terrible.

Melisa Conti.

• Al
      29th of Oct, 2007

BIG SCAM!!! They charged me for ring tones even though it was supposed to be free, I cancelled and still got charged $19.99 monthly.

29th of Oct, 2007

I am being charged on my Verizon bill for ring tones. I want this off and I don't know how to reach these people to cancel.

29th of Oct, 2007

I to also was duped. I simply looked at the page and am getting charged no way trying to cancel.

• Ce
      30th of Oct, 2007

SINCE I sign up for this ring ton, I have never down loaded any ring ton, I dont need this service anymore. Do not take money from my account any more, or else I will inform my lawyer.

• Ru
      31st of Oct, 2007

I go to free ring tones and get charged for jokes, this a joke ring tone and jokes don't sound the same and aren't even close in spelling.

1st of Nov, 2007

This sux I have prepaid phone and it takes all my money away! Thats messed up!

• Mw
      5th of Nov, 2007

Everyone is so RIGHT! I just got off the phone w/a no help, money scam for pushing the wrong button. Little lone they would not listen to my end of the story.

In the 7-11 voice, we are sorry man, you have to pay & now your are are now stuck for our sick jokes - all I wanted was a free ring tone for my favorite football team.

7th of Nov, 2007

I went online to purchase some ring tones from another source and this company started sending me jokes that I do not think is funny and I don't want. I called the company to cx and they are still sending me jokes after they said it would be removed in one business day. Help!

• Br
      12th of Nov, 2007

How can I stop this subscription? I do not understand! I didn't even subscribe for ring tones that cost any money. Is this a joke or Im I really getting billed? What ever it is it is HORRIBLE!

• Ro
      15th of Dec, 2007

I DON'T WANT THESE SERVICES I HAD NO IDEA THAT I'D BE BILLED WEEKLY FOR SOME COMPLIMENTARY RINGTONES. THIS SO CALLED SERVICE IS A SCAM I'VE BEEN HAD. SO, PLEASE DISREGARD MY PHONE NUMBER DO NOT CALL ME EVER AGAIN AND STOP CHARGING ME THESE RIDICULOUS CHARGES. I EXPECT THIS TO BE TAKEN CARE OF AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU!

19th of Dec, 2007

I subcribed to the services only to rec. lame remarks. No ringtones were ever downloaded and my phone service was compatiable, but no ringtones. I am being charged!

• Ge
      28th of Dec, 2007

I want all these ringtones deleted off my phone now.

• De
      2nd of Apr, 2008

i asked for a credit to my account because i could not download my free ringtones . Therefore i text them back for a credit to my account they told me by text that sorry, ur command is not recognized. So please credit the money back please.

• Ka
      22nd of May, 2008

Check out this webpage if you want your money BACK

• Bi
      3rd of Jun, 2008

I went directly to SPRINT they were able to Unsubscribe simply by replying to they're text message with...(STOP, UNSUBSCRIBE)
    Seconds later I had a reply that I was Unsubscribed. I hope this helps all who have fell for this con.

• Lo
      18th of Aug, 2008

I texted stop all and recived a message that my service was cancelled. After reading all the other complaints i hope that it was indeed cancelled.