Caresignringtonetimes.comUnauthorized charges!

K

I ask for a free download ringtones. a few days later I started receiving jokes on my cell phone. a text message came that said lsw subscription renewed @5.99 /weekly or 23.96 a month. I texted back and I don't want to renew. They sent back a text that said sorry ur command is not recognized. What a scam!!!

• Da
    daniel curtis Aug 04, 2016

What a scam, This company needs to be sued. cancel mine immediately, stop this service, i dont want it.

• Ed
    Edwina Aug 04, 2016

I thought I was going to get free ringtones but it said it will be billed to my account. I ;m not authorizing this!!!!!

• Wa
    Wanda Anne Mohlenbruck Aug 04, 2016

You need to get back to me or credit my phone 9.99 today.

• Le
    Leigh Woods Aug 04, 2016

I am not paying for a FREE ringtone cancel whatever it is that was subscribed for.

• Je
    Jeremy Aug 04, 2016

Unsubscribe me from this it was suposed to be free.

• St
    stephanie pablo Aug 04, 2016

cancel it now i didnt want this!!

• Kl
    K L Booker Aug 04, 2016

I dont want to subsribe to this bogus crap please take me off you list. I thought that complimentary meant free!

• So
    sophie Greenburg Aug 04, 2016

That same thing happened to me and I didn't eveb wabt it .Just text back to the company and say that u wantto unsubscribe to ringtonestimes and it will do it for you!TRUST ME IT WORKS!

• Ri
    Ricky Hudiburgh Aug 04, 2016

I am not paying for any "free" anything. Please un-subscribe me now!!!

micheala mizell Aug 04, 2016

my money was took from my account without my permission and i would like it back please because i need it to keep in touch wiht my mother cause she is sick that is all the money i had and could afford at the now i have no way to get in touch with her .

noemi navarrete Aug 04, 2016

I dont want subscribe or bay ringtone sorry!

micheala mizell Aug 04, 2016

HOW CAN YOU TAKE MONEY FROM PEOPLE PHONE YOUR COMPANY IS SAYING IT IS FREE FALSE ADVESTISEMENT AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT PEOPLE WILL NOT USE YOU WEB SITE ANY MORE AND IF IT IS NOT FREE YOU NEED TO TAKE IT OFF BECAUSE RIGHT NOW I AM VERY UPSET .I CAN NOT WORK UNDER DOCTOR CARE I"M ON A FIX BUDGET SO PLEASE UNDERSTAND HOW I FEEL. WOULD YOU LIKE SOMEBODY TO LIE TO YOU AND WHEN YOU GET ON IT THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY HELL NO!

• Wa
    Wanda Anne Mohlenbruck Aug 04, 2016

I'm still waiting and I called your office. Please get my account credited 9.99 ASAP. [protected]

• Ke
    kevin clark Aug 04, 2016

i was told to text ok on my cell phone get a complamenttary gift and was miss lead i do not want any ringtones and will not pay for a mountly bill please cancell my account my phone number is [protected] thank you

• Ar
    A Royal Aug 04, 2016

What a bunch of crap! I will NOT pay for the billing to my phone! What a hoax pretending you offer a FREE product!

• Ke
    Kevin Faulk Aug 04, 2016

I also thought i was getting free ring tones . Cancel immediately, i will not pay 19.99.

• Am
    amanda otranto Aug 04, 2016

I put my number in on the internet so i could recive a free ring tone i don't even know how to make it work on my phone and today ireloaded my phone with minutes and it took 20 dollars off if you are going to take my money tell me how make the ringtones work.

• Mo
    Monique Aug 04, 2016

they subscribed me to some to some combo club and do not want to be apart of it. they are very tricky

• Sh
    shane Aug 04, 2016

My Phone number is [protected] and I got a ringtone it hasen't been sent to my phone yet called it twice still doesen't have the ringtone. Can u guys and women help me here I don't know what the problem is.

• Ta
    Tamara Dee Huck Aug 04, 2016

I never asked for this, not sure how you got my number! I don't want this please take me off your list!!

• Ta
    Tamara Dee Huck Aug 04, 2016

my number is [protected]..........cancel ASAP

• Ed
    Edward Taylor Aug 04, 2016

I thought I was getting free ringtones. I will not sign up or agree. Please cancel my membership immediatley please.

Chad McReynolds Aug 04, 2016

I thought I was getting free ringtones. I will not pay any charges. Cancel immediately!

Cheryl Purdin Aug 04, 2016

this was a supposed free service and after you say OK to a free service your told you will be charged $19.95. I do not want this service.

michelle tesar Aug 04, 2016

I do not want to be charged monthly for ringtones!! I just wanted some free ones. It is not right to do this especially for christian ringtones. Please remove charges!!!

• Ty
    ty Aug 04, 2016

i thought these ringtones were free. i did not want this. cancel it!

• Bi
    Bill Aug 04, 2016

I went directly to SPRINT they were able to Unsubscribe simply by replying to they're text message with...(STOP, UNSUBSCRIBE)
    Seconds later I had a reply that I was Unsubscribed. I hope this helps all who have fell for this con.

• Bi
    Bill Aug 04, 2016

• Ca
    Caitlyn Durbin Aug 04, 2016

It said FREE complimentary ringtone. I clicked on it and it asked for my cell phone number. I put that in and then it asked me to put in the pin number that it sent. In the message with the pin number it said, " Enter it online and download at ringtonetimes.com! or txt YES. 20 downloads Value Club [email protected] 19.99/monthly.cxl txt stop.info txt HELP." I did NOT text YES! I did NOT want monthly downloads! I wanted ONE FREE ringtone!!! I entered the pin number and it sent me a text message that said, " UR subscribed 2 value club combo. 20 credits billed. $19.99/monthly" I want this charge removed!!! I didnt even get my free ringtone!! I OWE NOTHING!!!

joyce stewart Aug 04, 2016

I may have accidentally suscribed to what I thought was free
    ringtones. I do not want this service nor text messaging and I DO NOT want to be charged with anything. I do not desire to suscribed to this

• Br
    Brenda Force Aug 04, 2016

I do not want to pay this on my bill, I thought these were free ringtones... please cancel. thank you

• He
    heidi campos Aug 04, 2016

i don't want to be charge fro this...

• He
    heidi campos Aug 04, 2016

i don't want to get charge for something i don't want...

• Sw
    swann little Aug 04, 2016

we need to sue them for all they have i'm talking class action law suit!!!

• Ka
    Kate Aug 04, 2016

Check out this webpage if you want your money BACK

• Pa
    patricia mcafee Aug 04, 2016

please cancel me immediately. did not likethe ringtones i wanted gospel music for my ringtone thank patricia mc afee . the number you give me is 71769

• St
    stephen rogers Aug 04, 2016

I what to cancel the ringtones for $9.99 and wallpaper i do not what the payment a month stop unsubscribed.

• Di
    dianne smith Aug 04, 2016

i want my money put backon my phone now

• Pa
    pamela cash Aug 04, 2016

i agree that i shold get my money back on my cell phone. [email protected]

jojo Aug 04, 2016

i was charged $19.99 on my celphone for a ringing tone every month w/c i didnt even subscrive i demand to return my money back, this is a scam