Career Network, Inc. / Fraud

Government Careers Inc.
4625 East Broadway Suite 106
Phone: 520-318-4513
They say they will get you a job in the government and they charge you $965.00 in fees. You're not charged unless you get a job. They dont do anything for you and then charge you. They are scamming, posting false information on careerbuilder.com and various other job seeker websites. They are not compliant with the FTC Act and need to be shutdown.
There was a case in 2001 for a company that offers the same as this company. They started a new company with a slightly different name.
Do not fall for this scam!

More Career Network, Inc. Complaints & Reviews

Plus Career Network, Inc. - Online Scam [1]

A  21st of Aug, 2009 by
I enrolled back in June 4, 2009 with Government Careers Inc. ... ( BUT Their Definition of Enrolling is basically just giving your email address, residential address & social security#) I DIDN'T EVEN GIVE THEM MY CORRECT SOCIAL SECURITY# & THEY STILL ENROLLED ME... SO THAT RIGHT THERE INDICATES SOMETHINGS WRONG... The same day that i "Un-Officially" enrolled... i spoke to a lady over the phone named Marriam whom said to me... "If I get hired by Border Patrol, the amount of $965.00 will be automatically deducted from my paycheck in Monthly increments in the amount of $80.42"... Also, she stated that she would set up a day & time for me to take the test for Border Patrol... WELL, THAT DAY NEVER CAME AROUND. Anyway, I received a call on Tuesday August 18, 2009 at approx. 12:59pm from a Collection Agency named "Monterey Collections" location: P.O. Box 4658 Carlsbad, CA 92018, there phone# (877) 775-3091... some ### ignorant lady over the phone tells me that my balance debt amount has been sent to Collections & also that I Need to pay right away, I said... Oh Yeah... "WHY DONT YOU GO AHEAD & TRY SENDING THAT OVER TO THE CREDIT BUREAUS & LETS SEE IF THEY'LL ACCEPT AN UNMATCHED SOCIAL SECURITY#... I am also going to file a complaint report with the Better Business Bureau & I Advise everyone out there whom has been victimized by GCI to do the same as well. Currently, I'm looking into filing a Lawsuit against GCI.

The Three women Behind this Scammish Scheme are:
*Rimona - She's the one that emails you the link to download & print the Border Patrol Booklet using your "OWN" ink from your "OWN" Printer... So basically your cost is $965 + your own ink.

*Jennifer - I'm not sure what her role is... "I guess she's just Rimona's ### Assistant or something"

*Marriam - She's the person that "un-officially" enrolled me

Incoming Calls i recieved from GCI:

/URL removed/

/URL removed/
A  2nd of Aug, 2011 by
I do agree they are now involved in a Nation Wide SCAM in Stanford California, just came back from an interview & got the contract. The grounds for the start up (don't be SHOCK, AT STANFORD UNIVERSITY SCHOOL GROUNDS). I don't know if the person from Stanford who may be an innocent party or not (he's got an MBA).
Sadly, many innocent people will be hurt if they accept or work with them.