Car Toys / Cell Phone Warranty
Car Toys Totem Lake Kirkland Washington is horrible! We've had nothing but problems with cell phone contracts and phones. DON'T EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!
My husband purchased a T-Mobile G-1 for me as a Christmas present and also purchased the additional 2 year replacement warranty for $199.99- my husband was told that if anything happens to the phone I could just bring it in and it would be replaced. My phone just died for no reason. I took it in and they could not find any damage and their comment was "I guess you're lucky that way..." The phone is less than 5 months old. The assistant manager JT said I will need to send in my phone to the manufacturer. I showed him our paperwork that showed the proof of additional insurance (which by the way is exorbinant) and he said their insurance doesn't cover the phone so I need to send it in to the manufacturer. I am in sales and rely on my phone for business and cannot do business without the phone. I need a replacement phone and right now I am losing business and they will not replace the phone. We will never do business with them again and I am getting the word out. Their promises and their business is a total SCAM!!!
More Car Toys Complaints & Reviews
- Car Toys - Their warranty is a nightmare 
- Cartoys - Price Match
- Car Toys - Cell phone 
- Car Toys - Sexual harassment 
- Car Toys Spokane WA - remote start 
- Car Toys - messed up wiring and noise, resulting in loss of profit on my end.
- Car Toys - service of october 16, 2018 salem, oregon on lancaster dr
- Car Toys - intoxilock device
- Car Toys - customer service
- Car Toys - pioneer car stereo