Car Toys / Cell Phone Warranty

1 12636 Totem Lake Blvd. NEKirkland, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 425-814-0820

Car Toys Totem Lake Kirkland Washington is horrible! We've had nothing but problems with cell phone contracts and phones. DON'T EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!

My husband purchased a T-Mobile G-1 for me as a Christmas present and also purchased the additional 2 year replacement warranty for $199.99- my husband was told that if anything happens to the phone I could just bring it in and it would be replaced. My phone just died for no reason. I took it in and they could not find any damage and their comment was "I guess you're lucky that way..." The phone is less than 5 months old. The assistant manager JT said I will need to send in my phone to the manufacturer. I showed him our paperwork that showed the proof of additional insurance (which by the way is exorbinant) and he said their insurance doesn't cover the phone so I need to send it in to the manufacturer. I am in sales and rely on my phone for business and cannot do business without the phone. I need a replacement phone and right now I am losing business and they will not replace the phone. We will never do business with them again and I am getting the word out. Their promises and their business is a total SCAM!!!

Cb

Comments

• St
      25th of Jun, 2009

same thing is happening with me and my sister. I'm going call them but their no one there to talk to.

• St
      25th of Jun, 2009

same thing is happening to me and my sister. call them so many time but i cant get anyone to talk to. DON"T buy anything for CARTOYS, go to BESTBUY.

30th of Apr, 2013

DOES ANYBODY KNOW THE NAME OF THE COMPANY THAT HANDLES CAR TOYS CELL PHONE WARRANTIES THEY SUCK!!!