Canadian Health & Care Mall / Bogus pills

1 Canada Review updated:

I forked out $159.00 bucks for Nexium Pills which is known as the Purple Pill and I did receive some pills, but they were yellow pills and not even close to what I ordered. I have tried to contact them and can't get a return call or answer to how to get a refund. Not only are they the wrong pills, they came from Mumbai, India, not Canada. This is a stupid mistake on my part, don't do the same.

De

Comments

• Wa
      5th of Apr, 2011

Ordered Celebrex from Canada Health & Care Mall. My, what was I thinking. I paid $98 and thought I would get Celebrex from Canada. Wasn't the case. I received some " fake" pills in a piece of childrens construction paper sent from INDIA. When I went to their website for their phone number, oops, they don't have one, only email, which of course doesn't work either. Will be getting in touch with authorities.
    SCAM!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

• On
      8th of Jan, 2012

I ordered birth control pills, and they came in the little foil pack like they ought to with the name of the company that made them, the manufacture date and the expiration date. They have worked fine. I take them continuously so I won't get a period and I haven't...and it's been almost a year. I actually need to order some more soon, but I forgot the name of the web site. That's how I found this site. I was reading how this site apparently is a scam, but my credit card info wasn't stolen and the pills work. I did think it was odd that the package was from India, but I figured that's why it was so cheap. In the package, there was a prescription slip written up by a doctor in India for the stuff I got. After reading some of these posts, I may try to find another place buy my birth control. Any suggestions on where I can get prescription drugs online? Cheap!?