Camping World / service

1 24901 W Pico Road Newhall Ca. 91381Newhall, CA, United States
Phone: 6612559220

I delivered my RV for my agreed upon appointment on 5/19/15. I had leakey a air bag and wore out king pins. All were covered by extended warranty. The repairs were promised to be complete by 6/1/15. I received a call on 5/19 from the tech asking me what the problem was. I told him to refer to the work order. After waiting patiently for two months, I called 7/20/15 to inquirer about what was going on. The service writer told me that the work order was at the techs station and he would call me 7/21 by 1:30 p.m.. I did not receive a call. 7/23 I emailed CW corporate about my complaints and concerns and the next day I received a call from Kevin Hicks the service manager. He told me that he would take care of everything and since I was out of town the next week I should call him when I got back into town. I phoned him on 8/3, 8/5, 8/6, 8/7. I finally emailed him and CW corporate 8/7 expressing my anger and concerns.On 8/11 i received a phone call in the late afternoon stating that my RV was ready after 95 days. After promising it to me after 14 days. 95 Days.On 8/12 I went to pick up my RV and voiced my dissatisfaction. They presented me with a $114.50 bill which I refused to pay. They forgave the $114.50. I also told them that I thought that one month's expenses as compensation would be fair to both parties. Approx $950.00I was informed also that They could not duplicate the air loss from the airbags. I asked them if they had an air gauge so we could check the air pressure in the air bags. They said they could not duplicate the problem. I told them that that was not what I asked. That I asked if they had an air pressure gauge. The conversation ended. Upon arriving home i checked the pressure in the bags. Right passenger side 68.5 psi. Left side drivers 8.0 psi. Obviously a leak somewhere. If I have to go to small claims court I will be asking for two months expense compensation. Remember 14 days promised, 95 days delivered. Kids out of school 1st week of June. Back in school 8-10-15

Mr