[Resolved] Camp Australia / unfair treatment of staff
Camp Australia do not look after their staff either. My husband became a coordinator of an OSHC program and completely turned it around. In his first year he earned the love of the parents and the kids and the program doubled in size through his hard work; he was celebrated and even given an award.
The company told him he was valuable and he was next in line for a promotion. He turned down countless other job offers for the promise of a full-time position with CA. He put in at least 10 unpaid hrs a week just to meet their outdated standards. This went on for two years, at a minimal wage. Each time he was on the verge of leaving they promised him a raise, a promotion, anything...never happened. He finally bit the bullet and said he really needed to find more work as it's not enough. Just like that, they decided he wasn't valuable anymore and got him to start training his own replacement!
The higher up in the company people get, the more they lose sight of the fact that they are affecting people's lives. All that's left to say is that they're about to lose one of the most competent and valuable employees they will have.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Camp Australia Customer Care's Response, Jun 14, 2018
Thank you for reaching out, please get in contact with our Customer Care team on 1300 105 343 or email [protected]@campaustralia.com.au. Make sure to include your customer account number so we can verify your identity. The team are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (except National Public Holidays).
More Camp Australia Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Camp Australia (Out of school hours care) - service and charges 
- [Resolved] Camp Australia - bad staff 
- Camp Australia - my child was mistreated 
- Camp Australia - the customer service centre 
- Camp Australia - bad business 
- Camp Australia - after school care - charges
- Camp Australia - invoicing and inconsistent communication
- Camp Australia - more problems with service failures camp australia
- Camp Australia - terrible customer service
- [Resolved] Camp Australia - school care